Honored Contributor

Let the shopping begin! One item is up

Screenshot_2020-04-30-19-04-49.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl. Thanks so much for posting. I have been watching for the items. Where did you find this?
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl. Thanks so much for posting. I have been watching for the items. Where did you find this?

@Naturesbeauty  - here is the link to the Q website for the Beauty with Benefits homepage. I have it bookmarked so I can do a quick check on new items. 

https://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TemplatedDisplayView?storeId=10251&langId=-1&catalogId...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty  - here is the link to the Q website for the Beauty with Benefits homepage. I have it bookmarked so I can do a quick check on new items. 

https://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TemplatedDisplayView?storeId=10251&langId=-1&catalogId...

@Chi-town girl Thanks. I think if we ever met we could be friends. 😷🤗
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girlThanks. I think if we ever met we could be friends. 😷🤗

@Naturesbeauty  Heart we are friends Heart

I hope you find something you like from the beauty event! They are supposed to have all items for us to 'see' tmrw/May 1st, but some things are not going on sale right away - they want to hold some items to present during the shows

Also, HSN will have their own separate products for the event, so we need to look there too! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I hope you find something you like from the beauty event! They are supposed to have all items for us to 'see' tmrw/May 1st, but some things are not going on sale right away - they want to hold some items to present during the shows

Also, HSN will have their own separate products for the event, so we need to look there too! 

@Chi-town girl This will keep me busy! 😱😂 I love BEAUTY! I got my Skinn Cosmetics order yesterday. I ordered the Divine Honey Mask. I can’t wait to try it. I have the oil and really like it. Thanks also for posting Skinn Cosmetics updates. Dimitri’s main office in really close to me. Sometime I need to stop by and visit.
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girlThis will keep me busy! 😱😂 I love BEAUTY! I got my Skinn Cosmetics order yesterday. I ordered the Divine Honey Mask. I can’t wait to try it. I have the oil and really like it. Thanks also for posting Skinn Cosmetics updates. Dimitri’s main office in really close to me. Sometime I need to stop by and visit.

@Naturesbeauty  - oh, you should tell Skinn that you can do some product 'testing' for them being so close!  Pleasr post your experience with the mask. I haven't bought it yet bc I'm trying to use up some of my stash.  LOVE the oil!

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty  & all -

I thought the GWP was the same for both Q & H??? 

Here is the HSN GWP! 

Screenshot_2020-04-30-21-26-30.png

Honored Contributor

Here's the link to the HSN Beauty With Benefits homepage.  25+ items are posted! 

I'm definitely placing an order at HSN - the GWP looks good!

https://www.hsn.com/shop/beauty-with-benefits/19425?query=Beauty%20with%20benefits&isSuggested=false...

Screenshot_2020-04-30-21-26-55.png

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Here's the link to the HSN Beauty With Benefits homepage.  25+ items are posted! 

I'm definitely placing an order at HSN - the GWP looks good!

https://www.hsn.com/shop/beauty-with-benefits/19425?query=Beauty%20with%20benefits&isSuggested=false...

Screenshot_2020-04-30-21-26-55.png

@Chi-town girl I went and checked out everything....😩Noting I really need. Thank goodness! Saved me $$.