New Contributor

Update to my previous post.   Checked my order 1 hour after I purchased and the Brave is Beautiful bag is now showing Up!  Fingers crossed it ships.   Be safe all! 

Occasional Contributor

I placed my order for the Perricone eye cream on the Beauty with Benefits page on May 1. I have not received my gift and nothing shows on my order status page. Frustrating. I did email customer service two days ago and hope to hear back. God Bless to those fighting cancer.

Esteemed Contributor

Is there a minimum purchase for GWP?  How do I know what items qualify?

TIA!

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

@Mary Bailey   It comes with any purchase of items listed under the Beauty WIth Benefits link.  I bought TWO things and spent a nice sum but have NOT recieved a gift, nor does my order say I am getting one.  VERY INCONSISTENT with no rhyme or reason. HSN nailed it but QVC CONTINUES to have problems with something they do every year.  Frustrating.

Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

I placed an order with both QVC & HSN last night and neither website says anything on my invoice about the gift with purchase. It doesn't show anything when logged in or my confirmation emails. I'm wondering if I will still receive my gift bag from either. I ordered the Wen packet from QVC and the Beekman soaps from HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

I placed an order with both QVC & HSN last night and neither website says anything on my invoice about the gift with purchase. It doesn't show anything when logged in or my confirmation emails. I'm wondering if I will still receive my gift bag from either. I ordered the Wen packet from QVC and the Beekman soaps from HSN.

I placed the exact same order you did at both HSN and QVC @Diva1Donna !  My HSN order just arrived and the soap and bag were in the same box.  I didn't have any indication of the GWP, either. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@BExplorer Thanks so much! That makes me feel better to hear you actually received yours. 

Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna- I ordered the Beekman soaps from HSN.  They just arrived today, along with the GWP.  The bottle of WEN conditioner didn't have a pump, but Chaz is so generous, also donating a full-size hair mask, that I don't think anyone can complain about that.  Pumps are easy to get, especially if you've used anything before that required one.  (It is, after all, a free gift worth more than most people are spending.)

However, I also ordered a product from QVC (the L'Occitane hand cream).  I received that last week, but still no sign of the GWP.

It's crazy that one poster says she got two of the GWP bags from QVC, when it clearly states one per person and others haven't even received one.  It doesn't seem very well organized.  I hate to think what it will be like, when the event actually airs.  I hope it isn't like last year, when they said they ran out of the GWP, for the unlucky people ordering during the event.

Valued Contributor

@Venezia  I am a regular Wen user so, I definitely have an extra pump I can use. I order from QVC most of the time during the beauty with benefits and have never not received my bag, but some of the feedback this year has me concerned. The last time I ordered the GWP showed in my order status along with the item ordered. I hope to receive all my items prior to the air date. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva1Donna 

Just had to say hello, my friend, it's been a long time since we last spoke. Hope all is well on your end! ♡♡♡