Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

@NJ QVC Fan wrote:

For all who are disappointed about not getting their Beauty with Benefits Tote, please check your order status.  I just checked my order status about another item and just saw that the QVC Beauty with Benefits Filled GWP Tote is in my order status being prepared.  So all who have been complaining, please check your order status and you might be surprised and happy

I do order a Beauty with Benefits item every year to help support the QVC Cancer and Careers program.  Getting the filled tote is a bonus so I thought I would pass along the news that most likely if you haven't yet received your bonus, you will still probably get one.

I ordered and received the Campanelli Makeup Towels

I am always very happy to help a great cause.

@NJ QVC Fan ,

My gift is now also showing in the process of shipping  in my order satus. Yay. 

Occasional Visitor
6/12 - still have not received bonus gifts. Have called customer service several times and am still being told it is “processing “. Very disappointed - as a long time QVC shopper to be told that know one knows what is going on with the delivery - or if I will even get it. Guess I have to keep waiting. I’m happy to donate to a good cause, but QVC should deliver what they advertise.