Honored Contributor

I have a question, if anyone can answer it.  I just tried the Josie Maran lipgloss earlier today (Pirouette).

It doesn't have any color that I can see (or it's very faint) and I'm okay with that.  But it's super sticky.  Is that how it normally is?  I doubt I'll use it because I can't stand that feeling.  And I can't donate it anywhere after using it, although there was no seal on it anyway.

Just wondering if that's what they're all like.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

I missed out on the campanelli cloths, I had it in my wish list and it disappeared and can't find it online.  

@Pecky - These cloths are available again.  Four different choices.

S14176

Trusted Contributor

They have added a few new items as of this morning. 

The Nakery Beauty Body butter on QVC Beauth with Benefits page is a 7.9 oz tub for $34.  On HSN the same tub size is $19.50 with free ship...

Does anyone know if HSN will be having the same event?  I cant find it on their website.

Respected Contributor

Can you order now for "free gift" or do you have to wait for the show tonight?

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

Can you order now for "free gift" or do you have to wait for the show tonight?

You can order now if you want to if the item you want is still available.

I personally prefer to order ahead of time, and not wait until the time of the show, as the items for sale sell out during the show and the free beauty bags also can sell out during the show and not be available as well by the time of the show.

Trusted Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

They have added a few new items as of this morning. 

The Nakery Beauty Body butter on QVC Beauth with Benefits page is a 7.9 oz tub for $34.  On HSN the same tub size is $19.50 with free ship...

Does anyone know if HSN will be having the same event?  I cant find it on their website.

I don't think that HSN is having anything this year...

I have been doing a "beauty with benefits" search there, and nothing comes up for it when I search for it over there. 

Respected Contributor

I just ordered the cloths since they seem popular. They did add more things since I looked last week.

Contributor

You might want to check your orders. My confirmation this morning did NOT show the kit. I called customer service and they said they are OUT OF THE FREE KITS!

Trusted Contributor

@j109 wrote:

You might want to check your orders. My confirmation this morning did NOT show the kit. I called customer service and they said they are OUT OF THE FREE KITS!

I am so terribly sorry to hear about this! Smiley Sad

I'm just wondering how many free beauty bags they have to begin with, if they even sell out before the benefits show begins?

If anyone has ordered a Beauty With Benefits item before, usually the gift bag will also show up with your item purchase on a separate line underneath your order.

It shows up right away with no charge/fee attached to it.

Honored Contributor

They should state that the free beauty bag is sold out.