Occasional Contributor

I ordered item from beauty with benefits and received no gift with purchase. Customer service was no help to me I will be returning the item, has this happened to anyone else?

Honored Contributor

@Charliez wrote:

I ordered item from beauty with benefits and received no gift with purchase. Customer service was no help to me I will be returning the item, has this happened to anyone else?

@Charliez 

sometimes the gift with purchase is sent separately from the item ordered. when you go to your order summary does it show the gift with purchase listed there? on my it shows the item i ordered and then the gift directly underneath with the same order number attached. my item and my gift still say processing.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

just a note.....

my gift with purchase from QVC actually arrived today......BEFORE the item that i actually ordered. it came in a blue box.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor
Just got an email from QVC that the Beauty with Benefits GWP will be arriving as a separate order by June 14th.
New Contributor

Same thing happened to me. I placed my order during the show. After inquiring why purchase order came with no beauty bag was told they ran out! If they knew that when the show was live, QVC could have at least advised us of that fact. I have participated in all their Cancer events and NEVER had this happen. Agree about customer service. As someone who goes way back to the early days, QVC is no longer what it was.

Honored Contributor

Donations do not get a GWP.