Super Contributor

Beauty with Benefits is coming up I can’t wait. Last year I got a few really good items in the bags one from Qvc and one from HSN.
New Contributor

I agree. I have not found any info as to dates.  Hopefully it will be soon. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

products are live now on QVC and HSN.....not sure if they will be adding more as it gets closer to the may 17th broadcast date, but it is a decent selection at this point on both QVC and HSN. will be ordering from both sites. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Just FYI, the Mac lip prep and prime is on qvc and on hsn and is eligible for the GWP on both sites.. It is a dollar less expensive on HSN and the shipping is only 2 dollars. It looks like the GWP is a little different on HSN, but worth it is you love the Mac prep and prime. (I really like this product)

Esteemed Contributor

Is making a donation considered a "purchase"?  Eligible for the gift?

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Mary Bailey 

my guess is no because when you donate it doesnt mention the gift with purchase on the donation page. when you click on the item in the featured beauty with benefits page it mentions the gift with purchase directly on that item page. you may want to check with the social team to be sure. qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

here is the HSN beauty with benefits page....

Beauty With Benefits | HSN

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Mary Bailey 

my guess is no because when you donate it doesnt mention the gift with purchase on the donation page. when you click on the item in the featured beauty with benefits page it mentions the gift with purchase directly on that item page. you may want to check with the social team to be sure. qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

@sunshine45That's what I thought too. 

I don't know if I will bother the social team with the question.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered a beauty bag and received no gift with purchase. Customer service was no help to me. I will be returning the item. Has this happened to anyone else?