Trusted Contributor

@BabyJoyandPhoebe wrote:

I just ordered the Londontown 4pc. from HSN.  Can anyone tell me if the Beauty Bag shows up in Order Status or if it just ships along with the item?  It is not in my order status, so I am asking. Thanks

Welcome to the forums, @BabyJoyandPhoebe . Smiley Happy

If you click on your order item, you should also see a photo of the beauty bag image down below, next to the photo of your beauty item. They're small images that show up next to each other. It should come up that way,

I apologize if I'm not explaining it very well.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you won't see it in your regular order status. It doesn't show up that way. 

Mine didn't, either.

My beauty bag did ship with my beauty item. It came together in the same box. 

I guess that they can also ship separately, on different days, too. I guess that it depends on how it comes out of the warehouse. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

I received the Londontown set last week. It came without the beauty bag and nothing showing up in the order that one was being sent. I spent days emaiing HSN and was told the bag was out of stock, then that I ordered it too early -I ordered 5/13 not too early then that this item did not qualify. finally was told that it was in stock today and that one was requested to be sent to me and I would receive in 14 days IF the request was honored. Hopefully it will arrive !

Respected Contributor

@BabyJoyandPhoebe wrote:

I just ordered the Londontown 4pc. from HSN.  Can anyone tell me if the Beauty Bag shows up in Order Status or if it just ships along with the item?  It is not in my order status, so I am asking. Thanks

@BabyJoyandPhoebe The Beauty Bag did not show up in my order status.  But it did shipped with my item.

My beauty with benefits bag came today.  Wen products are 2 & 3 yrs old according to date manufactured.  
Crepe erase hand cream smells old also but doesn't have a date on it.   Disappointed not fresh stuff, although some of it may be.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl- I finally got my GWP tote, five weeks after ordering the L'Occitane hand cream.  It arrived yesterday.  I had gotten an email about a week ago, but I waited to post until it was actually delivered!

I got the Fall Fresh Apple CC in the bag from HSN, along with the Fall Ginger Pumpkin Re-moist hair mask.

I got Winter Vanilla Mint CC in the Q bag (no hair mask).  I was hoping to get a scent I hadn't tried, but I'm not complaining; I'm just lucky it arrived at all.

I'm looking forward to trying the Bare Minerals facial wipes.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Chi-town girl- I finally got my GWP tote, five weeks after ordering the L'Occitane hand cream.  It arrived yesterday.  I had gotten an email about a week ago, but I waited to post until it was actually delivered!

I got the Fall Fresh Apple CC in the bag from HSN, along with the Fall Ginger Pumpkin Re-moist hair mask.

I got Winter Vanilla Mint CC in the Q bag (no hair mask).  I was hoping to get a scent I hadn't tried, but I'm not complaining; I'm just lucky it arrived at all.

@Venezia  - oh, Happy Friday to you! I'm sooooo glad you got your BWB totes Woman Very Happy

Mmmmm that Winter Vanilla Mint CC is a fav of mine. I ended up with 2 Fall Fresh Apple CC. It's ALL good, isn't it! Something fun for you to play with this weekend - enjoy!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Super Contributor
I ordered from both QVC and HSN, qualifying purchases & did NOT receive my free gift bag from either of them 🥺😩
Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I am so very happy for you! Yay!

I am hopeful then, that others who are waiting for theirs, will also get theirs, too! 

The Wen products sound lovely. I hope that you also enjoy them. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Toppers3 I just received word from the customer care board that the GWP is gone, if you don't have it or it's not scheduled it's not gonna happen.