Valued Contributor

Whoo~hoo! I got my BWB bag today along with my Doll 10 lip goodies. I LOVE the bag this year!!! Great selection of beauty goodies. I ordered from HSN and the bag shipped with my purchase. It even came four days earlier than the tracking said they would be here. That was a pleasant surprise!!

I think QVC dropped the ball on this one. Way too many disappointmented customers. HSN seems to have it all figured out. Glad I ordered from HSN and not QVC like I usually do.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I ordered a Korres olive oil set from HSN last week, received it today with the gift with purchase in the same box. I'm thrilled with the gifts. The cause is close to my heart so I wanted to support it.

I've been obsessed with the Korres olive oil since I ordered the jumbo hand cream due to all the hand washing . Since then I've ordered two sets containing the shower gel and body cream. 

Sea salt is my favorite. I like that the gwp has peach, which I have not tried before. Impressed that HSN shipped it so quickly too.

@Greeneyedlady21  I was going to order that set and must have just missed out!!  It's been showing as sold out for days.  I also have ordered some of the Olive Oil duos -- I just finished Lime and just opened the Sea Salt and I really like them both.  Always hesitated on the Olive Blossom (I guess I was afraid it might be a little too floral?) but I suspect I might like that one too.  I'll have to try it another time.  I'm also curious about the Cactus Pear and now the Peach, however, I did not care for the samples of the Wild Orchid or Apple, although I know some people love those as well.

Contributor

Same. Ordered the L'Occitane hand cream on 5/8. Haven't received the GWP.  Feeling deceived by QVC. Been a long time customer and I've noticed quality has gone down while prices have gone up. 

Trusted Contributor

So has anybody figured out how to get the GWP or is it just a matter of waiting.  I'm surprised there's not more stuff online.  Probably won't be home to watch tomorrow.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

I will miss the QVC BWB shows but hope to catch the HSN shows that air later in the evening.

Feel sad and frustrated for those that are having issues with orders Woman Sad

Based on what's been posted,  there are fewer issues with HSN orders. If you're on the fence, H is still showing the BWB tote is in stock but it might not make it to be aired during the shows.

I don't think any new items will be added to either store.

There is a nice looking nail polish kit, as a qualifying item to purchase $32.

Good luck, enjoy the shows --- I hope they exceed their targeted $$$$$$$$ for Cancer and Careers

LONDONTOWN 4-piece Moments in Love Collection
721-725
LONDONTOWN 4-piece Moments in Love Collection

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I also feel pretty bad for those who received damaged products, and who also didn't receive their beauty bags. Smiley Sad

I hope that it all can be resolved for all of you. 

The products that I ordered, came with the bags and were shipped in the same boxes. They both arrived yesterday, on Wed. afternoon. 

I had ordered my items last week, on Thursday evening, the 21st. 

Q Customer Service is kindly replacing my Laura Gellar Illuminating Highlighting Powder, as it arrived broken in the pan. 

Trusted Contributor

I purchased this year as I do each year for this event, support the cause wholeheartedly!  It truly isn't a matter of the GWP in my world.  I just like to support any and all foundations contributing to health research as it affects everyone in some way, shape or form of my life.

I purchaesd the Lancer skincare duo.  I use the polish and was interested n the Dani glow item.  Hopefully I will like it.  Ordered over this past weekend but have not yet received.  I will try to tune in this evening for the presentation of the event, but as a fail/safe I've set both the Q's and HSN's airings on my DVR.  

Many items are presented only during the airing due to limited supplies.  The items showing on dot com  leading up to the event are larger donations with more quantities.  Enjoy your purchases everyone!

Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

Many items are presented only during the airing due to limited supplies.  The items showing on dot com  leading up to the event are larger donations with more quantities.  Enjoy your purchases everyone!

@fitfuninformed I thought they would add more items too, but I believe once they start to air, things sell out very quickly.  Not sure if I would be able to get them fast enough!  Or, as @Chi-town girl said, the gift bags might be gone by then -- most of us would love to have the additional bag!

Occasional Contributor
After several chats and hours on hold I was assured 4 times by 4 different reps that I would get my gift bag just that there was an error and I would receive it late. Now 20 days later and more hours waiting to speak to someone they tell me I am not getting anything even though I ordered. Very poor customer service. Very disappointed by QVC and the lack of integrity. If they say something, they should stick by it not repeatedly give out misinformation. Smh
New Contributor

I just ordered the Londontown 4pc. from HSN.  Can anyone tell me if the Beauty Bag shows up in Order Status or if it just ships along with the item?  It is not in my order status, so I am asking. Thanks