Respected Contributor
HSN nor QVC have NOT sold out of the Beauty with Benefits gift bags with a purchase. Both customers service said when they sell out the offer would be taken down from their websites. THE SHIPPING IS JUST TAKING LONGER THAN USUAL......😢
Trusted Contributor
@missmouse12, I got the Tuscan Pear scent too! Smells yummy and works great! I tucked my hair into a shower cap and left it on for about 45 minutes. Have fun with your hair mask!😀
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Did the WEN summer honey peach come in the HSN or QVC bag?  I thought maybe different bags had different bottles of WEN but maybe one has the peach and one has the fall apple?  Although I see one of the winters in the picture at HSN -- red currant I think.

@sueinsf 

with my qvc bag i got the WEN summer honey peach.

with my hsn bag i got the WEN fall fresh apple in the cleanser and the WEN spring orange blossom in the remoist.

I got the Wen Fall Fresh Apple in both bags! I would have liked two different fragrances, oh well!

I rec'd my H order last week; yesterday my Q BWB was delivered.  Both have the full size WEN Fall Fresh Apple cleanser and Korres Peach Body Cream. Was hoping I would get the WEN Honey Peach, but very happy with my orders. Glad both others have the eye masks and I'm glad to have a chance to try 'new to me' products including  the IT Cosmetics face cloths

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor
Ordered on 5/8, still nothing!
Respected Contributor

I ordered Beekman soap set on May 15th from HSN and got my order and the Beauty with Benefit Bag on May 21st.  The bag was awesome!! Lots of full size products. I got Wen cleansing conditioner and hair mask, a Wet Brush,  Korres Body Butter,Crepe Erase Hand Cream and Beekman wipes (and lots of other small samples). I am amazed how much it is in my bag.  I am very happy with it!

Frequent Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@missmouse12, I got the Tuscan Pear scent too! Smells yummy and works great! I tucked my hair into a shower cap and left it on for about 45 minutes. Have fun with your hair mask!😀

My date night with my hair needed to take a backseat to my mom.  I plan on doing it tonight.  The scent will be my dessert since I've been eating non stop since quanitine started!

Trusted Contributor
@missmouse12, LOL, me too! Enjoy your "dessert"!!
Respected Contributor

Before the Beekman boys signed off about an hour ago, they said they would be on briefly during Beauty with Benefits.  Their 4 soaps sold out, so does that mean they might have another item during the event?  And could there be other new items on HSN?  What I was going to order sold out (of course, I was thinking about it too long) but I'm debating on another.  I was afraid to wait for the event because I thought the GWP might no longer be available but if there are new items I might be more interested in... 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

I really cant find anything that I want or need with BWB on QVC.  I purchased from HSN the first day it was up,  I think that HSN has better options.  That said, has anyone tried:

TULA Probiotic Skin Care Pro-Glycolic 10% pH Resurfacing Gel (is it harsh),
ELEMIS Peptide 4 Wake Up Beautiful Kit OR

Aquis Prime Water Defense Prewash???

Honored Contributor

I ordered a Korres olive oil set from HSN last week, received it today with the gift with purchase in the same box. I'm thrilled with the gifts. The cause is close to my heart so I wanted to support it.

I've been obsessed with the Korres olive oil since I ordered the jumbo hand cream due to all the hand washing . Since then I've ordered two sets containing the shower gel and body cream. 

Sea salt is my favorite. I like that the gwp has peach, which I have not tried before. Impressed that HSN shipped it so quickly too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"