Honored Contributor

WEN Summer Honey Peach!  LOVE!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

I received my beauty bag from HSN three days after ordering, and it is a great value.  I bought the Beekman soaps just to get the beauty bag.  There are several full size products and lots of generous sample products.  You cannot go wrong.  Now why is my QVC Beauty with Benefits order still processing when I ordered on the same day?  Fofina  

Frequent Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

I placed an order with both QVC & HSN last night and neither website says anything on my invoice about the gift with purchase. It doesn't show anything when logged in or my confirmation emails. I'm wondering if I will still receive my gift bag from either. I ordered the Wen packet from QVC and the Beekman soaps from HSN.

I placed the exact same order you did at both HSN and QVC @Diva1Donna !  My HSN order just arrived and the soap and bag were in the same box.  I didn't have any indication of the GWP, either. 😊

@BExplorer @Diva1Donna 

Haha, I ordered the same things as both of you on both QVC and HSN, too! Glad to know the bag was with the soap.

Trusted Contributor

@bunnygirlbrem wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

I placed an order with both QVC & HSN last night and neither website says anything on my invoice about the gift with purchase. It doesn't show anything when logged in or my confirmation emails. I'm wondering if I will still receive my gift bag from either. I ordered the Wen packet from QVC and the Beekman soaps from HSN.

I placed the exact same order you did at both HSN and QVC @Diva1Donna !  My HSN order just arrived and the soap and bag were in the same box.  I didn't have any indication of the GWP, either. 😊

@BExplorer @Diva1Donna 

Haha, I ordered the same things as both of you on both QVC and HSN, too! Glad to know the bag was with the soap.

Ha!  Great minds...👍

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

WEN Summer Honey Peach!  LOVE!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

One of my fav WEN scents. I also love the Summer Tropical - I bought the oil so I can make a Tropical body butter using unscented Beekman body cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I placed orders at Q and H. Excited to try the Korres Peach scent! Love their body butter.

Some of the tote items will be perfect for travel bag and I already use several of the products -  WEN, Skinn DWP serum, Beekman wipes. Will be fun to try 'new to me' products that are in the totes

Hope EVERYONE gets the bonus product totes Woman Very Happy

Post your faves and if the samples are converting you as a repeat purchase customer, which ones? I'm interested in adding an eye mask to my routine and the Q tote has a sample

Have a GREAT weekend & Happy Mother's Day Heart

THANK YOU to alll of the moderators that jumped in to assist on this matter......THANK YOU!!!

I placed my BWB QVC order last week, no indication in my order info about the gift tote. But I just rec'd an email confirming my order for the tote. YAY!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Diva1Donna 

Just had to say hello, my friend, it's been a long time since we last spoke. Hope all is well on your end! ♡♡♡

@rochelleS Hi there friend! I had been MIA from the community boards for a while. Life had been pretty hectic for a while. This pandemic has really slowed things down for me, but I am thankful to be safe and well at home. I hope all is well with you. 

Contributor
Today I received the product I ordered on 5/7 from QVC but the GWP shows it is still processing with a delivery date of "by 05/27/2020". My GWP from HSN came with my purchase.
Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

Did the WEN summer honey peach come in the HSN or QVC bag?  I thought maybe different bags had different bottles of WEN but maybe one has the peach and one has the fall apple?  Although I see one of the winters in the picture at HSN -- red currant I think.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Did the WEN summer honey peach come in the HSN or QVC bag?  I thought maybe different bags had different bottles of WEN but maybe one has the peach and one has the fall apple?  Although I see one of the winters in the picture at HSN -- red currant I think.

@sueinsf , I got the WEN pumpkin/ginger scent in my QVC bag.