Honored Contributor

received my QVC bag today......

qvc beauty bag freebie 2020.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

STILL WAITING FOR MY GIFT! I bought two items from QVC, received one, waiting for the other and.... waiting for the gift.  The Mods are looking into it and I hope this is resolved soon.  Very frustrating.  Why is it so difficult for QVC to make this happen, yet HSN does it seamlessly? 

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
I purchased at the same time. My gift bags came in separate boxes. I haven’t received the Mally Eyeshadow Palettes yet. My HSN gift bag came with my YBF Eyebrow Pencils together on Wednesday.

@Naturesbeauty My H order has shipped, should have it this week. My Q order is still in process, but that's ok - nothing 'essential' in the order.

With everything going on, delayed shipments of non-essential is no issue for me. If there are any issues with my orders, I'm confident it will get resolved.

Good to see the online CS step up to assist since many companies have had to make some staff reductions. I think some of the complaining is causing confusion and unnecessary stress. 

Have you tried any of the tote/gift items @Naturesbeauty ?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

how do you know which brands are the beauty with benefits ones?

Frequent Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

how do you know which brands are the beauty with benefits ones?

Type in "BWB gift" in the search bar, and the eligible items will come up on a page.

Regular Contributor
HSN did not send bag with purchase and REFUSES TO SEND IT. POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS. The bag could not even fit in the box they sent with purchase. This is far from the first time THEY REFUSE TO HELP CUSTOMERS. Wasted 2 hours of my life on this. even explaining how it went from 2 pages on line to one page (no bag) in the cart! Qvc sent theirs before I got the Josie product.
Regular Contributor
Glad you ate so confident. They screwed me.