Respected Contributor

One to a costumer. Does that mean you can buy from Q OR HSN?  Wanted to get some Beekman for my daughter but I already purchased a BWB on Q.

Trusted Contributor
I ordered from both. I received my QVC bag and am now waiting for the one from HSN. I had wondered about that also and fellow posters told me you can get one from each, so why not!!!😃
Respected Contributor

They are two different companies, so yes.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

received from hsn and qvc

gwpbeauty.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

received from hsn and qvc

gwpbeauty.jpg

I place my orders on Thursday! Such incredible value with the inclusion of full sized products

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Yes two different offers. I order from HSN & QVC. I placed two orders from QVC and received 2 Gifts with a Purchase bags. I thought it was one per customer, but I received two. My order was sent to the same address. I ordered one from HSN, received one Gift with Purchase bag. The gift bags are both really nice and worth purchasing something to get the gift bags.
Trusted Contributor
Maybe if you place orders at different times, you qualify for GWP bags with each order.
Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits

[ Edited ]

i purchased 2 items from QVC, received one, but not the gift.  I wonder why it hasn’t been consistent?  

Still have not heard back regarding this but Alice said she would be checking.  

Respected Contributor
I purchased at the same time. My gift bags came in separate boxes. I haven’t received the Mally Eyeshadow Palettes yet. My HSN gift bag came with my YBF Eyebrow Pencils together on Wednesday.
Honored Contributor

With all the issues last year and now this year, I'm not expecting to receive my gift.  I have a feeling they ran out - like last year.