Contributor

Has anyone heard if there will be a beauty with Benefits GWP this year?

Valued Contributor
Trusted Contributor
@barb40, thanks for the info! 😃
Contributor

Yay! Thank you so much for the info!

Honored Contributor

Yessssss! TY @JosieSue  @barb40  Heart

This is an AWESOME initiative Heart

I always make a purchase & the GWP is typically a nice variety.  I believe last year the GWP was a black tote with a lip design filled with a bunch of goodies - some sample sizes like the mini beauty blender sponge but also some full sized like the Korres Jumbo sized body butter. Excited!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Eagle eyes... this is the banner. I see some interesting products! 

Hoping we also get a sneak peek of the GWP items. 

sq2_desktop_BWB_20200411.jpg

A lipstick can change someone's look, but can it change a life? It certainly can when you shop for a cause during QVC, HSN, and CEW Present Beauty with Benefits, an event in support of Cancer and Careers. Leading names in the beauty world are donating merchandise, and 80% of your purchase price* of it is going to Cancer and Careers. Our selection of beauty supplies includes makeup palettes, fragrance, skin care products, body care, hair care products, and more.

Cancer and Careers was established by the Cosmetic Executive Women Foundation, the charitable arm of Cosmetic Executive Women, Inc., a nonprofit trade organization of executives in the beauty, cosmetics, fragrance, and related industries. The Cancer and Careers program is dedicated to empowering and educating people with cancer to help them thrive in their workplace. Through the expert advice, interactive tools, and educational events they provide, they've become the go-to resource for cancer patients and survivors nationwide. Their vision is to eliminate fear and uncertainty for working people with cancer. They strive to do so by offering an informative website, free publications, career coaching, and a series of support groups and educational seminars for employees with cancer, their healthcare providers, and their coworkers.

Beauty with Benefits is an extraordinary event that proves a little makeup can make a big difference, not only in the way you feel about yourself, but also in the lives of others. Do something beautiful when you treat yourself to beauty supplies from some of the most notable names in the industry.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

The GWP usually has a nice assortment of products to try. Plus it goes to a good cause.

Honored Contributor

Here is the list of participating companies/brands. If it's like last year, there will be different products sold at H and Q but the GWP will be the same. Last year I bought the Skinn Watermelon mask at H. 

Contributor
Ooh! I'm excited! Wonderful cause!
Honored Contributor

Here is the info for the GWP: 7p - cosmetic case + 6 products

https://www.qvc.com/BWBGiftwithPurchase.content.html?pageSize=ALL&viewType=gallery&redirh=t

VideoSixBlock_BeautyWithBenefits_20170501.jpg