New Contributor

Beauty with Benefits gift all gone

I have been told by QVC customer service three times in the last two days that there are no more Gift with Purchase Boxes.  Why is there still a page up still claiming to send a gwp if you order an item from the BWB page!?!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits gift all gone

I placed an order from HSN yesterday and the gift was clearly advertised on the ordering page, so I have every reason to believe I will get it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to say that I have found with any business offerering a GWP it always adds "while supplies last" but I am not seeing that on HSN's page.  Maybe it is buried somewhere.

Respected Contributor

You really didn't miss anything, I was less than impressed with the items I got and there is no way they were worth $180. A full size of Nakey body wash and a full size of WEN treatment oil.  Some really awful dark wine shade of Mally lipstick, some trial sizes and a few face masks or something.  NOT exciting.

Respected Contributor

@Grace Girl wrote:

I have been told by QVC customer service three times in the last two days that there are no more Gift with Purchase Boxes.  Why is there still a page up still claiming to send a gwp if you order an item from the BWB page!?!

Exactly.  I ordered my item May 7 - did not get a GWP and now CS is saying - Oh we are sold out so you won't be getting one.

So they were sold out on May 7.  Really?  I seem to have seen posts where people ordered after that and got one.

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

@Grace Girl wrote:

Exactly.  I ordered my item May 7 - did not get a GWP and now CS is saying - Oh we are sold out so you won't be getting one.

So they were sold out on May 7.  Really?  I seem to have seen posts where people ordered after that and got one.

@Isobel Archer - I'm sooooo sorry to read that you haven't rec'd the GWP 😔

But your purchases will help those impacted by this terrible disease.

I hope you will feel appreciated and perhaps an unexpected 'thank you' will be bestowed on you. 💝

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

96729E5A-CC0E-437D-8D57-498D73A1BE03.jpeghello! I agree with RainyDayGal, received by box today received same not worth $180...I know it's for a good cause but the way it's advertised products seem different. I ordered Perricone HA moisturizer and received attached. Maybe they ran out of products...