Esteemed Contributor

Beauty with Benefits - are they adding new items?

I bought a waitlist item during the event- things were selling out like crazy! My wautlist is still active, but the item has been getting bad reviews.

In the past they added new items periodically, I haven't seen anything added  yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits - are they adding new items?

I thought I was reading that they were out of the free boxes?  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info! In the past they restocked the gwp packages as well. 

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I bought a waitlist item during the event- things were selling out like crazy! My wautlist is still active, but the item has been getting bad reviews.

In the past they added new items periodically, I haven't seen anything added  yet.

@Ibby114   Make sure you check the actual reviews.  A lot of people gave the product negative reviews because they didn't receive the gift box.  It was not actually based on the product itself.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Ibby114   Make sure you check the actual reviews.  A lot of people gave the product negative reviews because they didn't receive the gift box.  It was not actually based on the product itself.   

@nyc1   Thanks. The negative reviews were for the actual product- S14102 the Tarte  duo eyebrow gel! 

Honored Contributor

I think re-stocking anything, especially the GWP boxes, is pretty much impossible.  Products have to be gathered, boxes have to be printed, etc.  They just can't do it for a few dozen people.  What they should do is call a SOLD OUT when GWP's are gone.  Let's be honest here, we are ordering these items to get the free goodies. Yes, its great 70% is being donated, but the mfgrs are doing the donating, not us.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed the 'free giftbag' offer is off the Beauty with Benefits page here (it's still mentioned on hsn).  That pretty much tells me they're not restocking then giftbag offer, as in prior years.

Respected Contributor

I chatted twice w/CS....first time said they were looking into the problem.  I said, "so I'm not the only one with this problem", and got no you aren't.

So they are well aware of what happened.  I realize most already know this part.

Yesterday, I tried again and was told they are sending me a replacement and would arrive in 7 to 10 days.

I hope so.

Trusted Contributor

I just got an email saying they received my order or thanking me for my order (I forgot which.)  Anyway, it was my GWP!!  What a surprise.  I hadn't even complained.

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114  oh no, I ordered that tarte eyebrow set.  Just checked the reviews. People hate them.  I think mine is in process or shipped already.  I even ordered the taupe because I don't like dark eyebrows and one person's comment was that that color looks like dark brown.  everyone else says they are very dry and hard to work with.  also that instructions are impossible to read.  But I wonder, do we really need to read instructions for an eyebrow product?! 

I have the wen lip set on waitlist too.

Question:  what happens with the gift with purchase if the purchase gets returned.  Like if the tarte set is all dried out or miscolored and I return it, what would I do with the gift?