Regular Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits: What are you buying?

On 4/17/2014 croemer said:
On 4/17/2014 susan_ca said:

I checked only one item and noticed that the "beauty with benefit" is more expensive than the regular one. I guess since 80% of the proceeds go for good cause....

A253561 for $43.64

Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream with Brush, SPF 30 - A253561

S7180 for $48.00

Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Complexion Corrector SPF30 - S7180

I think this is just WRONG, they go up on the price...wow.

I stopped buying from him because he tests on animals. And here? Overcharges for a charity. Wow, glad to be rid of him.

Valued Contributor

I purchased Mally's lipsticks, Lipstick Queen and the Josie Maran lip trio. It was all for a good cause. I wanted the Algernist neck cream but I was too late. I thought that Jane was great.

Respected Contributor

If someone actually felt it was a worthy cause I wonder why they would care what is in a FREE gift bag, or who host the show. Perhaps someone insecure and not very intelligent, or just very small minded?
Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Etoile308 said: If someone actually felt it was a worthy cause I wonder why they would care what is in a FREE gift bag, or who host the show. Perhaps someone insecure and not very intelligent, or just very small minded?

No its because its such a worthy cause I cared. The cause deserved better than it got. The show last year was so much better. Guess some people are just used to settling for less instead of wanting the best.

Respected Contributor

Guess some people are just use to posting passive aggressive insulting post. The first sentence you posted in this thread belies all the other babble.
Respected Contributor

Almost everything is back in stock, with same price and low ship.

Contributor

Some people have nothing better to do than to try to dictate others opinions and act as the forum police. What a sad little world you have
Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Lotus~ said:

I am ordering the Stri-Vectin....it has good reviews on several websites and the price on QVC is lower than most.

I can't believe that some of you are complaining about the gift bag.............IT'S FREEEEEEEE people......get a grip!

Exactly what I was thinking! What difference does it make what's in it? It's free!

If that's what some have to complain about, I doubt they were planning on buying anyhow. They are just looking for an excuse and reason to complain.

Contributor

The complaint was not that the samples were free. Last year Sondra told the audience what was in the bag and who designed it. This year Jane acted like it was a big secret what was in the bag and who designed it. Last year's presentation was so much more effective. It was one of my favorite shows from last year. Jane is a very polarizing host . I think it was a bad choice.
Super Contributor

Bought the Dior mascara, now toying with the idea of buying the Fresh set.