Honored Contributor

Beauty with Benefits Tonight

Has anyone looked through what is available and found anything they're interested in?  I don't need anything and at this point, there really isn't anything that is jumping out.  Okay, I'd love the Buxom Lipgloss set but I positively do not need anymore lip products.   If I live to be 110 and never buy another lip product I won't use up what I have now. 

I was glad to see the event will be co-hosted by Courtney Cason and Alberti.  I have never understood why QVC has hosts that pretty much do only but when beauty events come around, they have another host do the event.      

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits Tonight

I haven't done a check to see what may be in the show, but thanks for reminding us.  I had completely forgotten about it. It'll be good for my attention span with the show that Alberti is one of the co-host Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, I ran through the selection but really don't need anything. Was thinking of buying the Wen kit but I haven't used Wen in years. Had a problem with drains clogging from using Wen. So I guess I am passing.

Honored Contributor

my daughter picked up the kristofer buckle mascara.

i picked up the tula cleansing oil.

purchased these about two weeks ago.

the gift with purchase is great. lots of nice products and a few are full sized. items may vary with the bags.

in regards to the lip gloss set.......

the buxom website has had this listed at $29 on sale for a while now....including when it showed up on qvc. they very recently raised the price back up to $59. someone even mentions this in their review. if you notice all of the reviews on the qvc website, most are from the buxom website. i found that a bit strange.

it does look like a nice set though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I purchased the Mally set.  I have been wanting to try her primer...

Valued Contributor

I pre ordered the self tanner. I took the summer off last year from self tanning (it was GREAT!!), but this summer we are doing more vacationing so it's time to get back on the bandwagon.

I have to say, the gift with purchase is very nice. Even tho I don't use WEN regulary,  Its a nice size to share with guests at our cottage. I will definitely use everything thing else in the gift.

Respected Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I purchased the Mally set.  I have been wanting to try her primer...

I did too because in love her eye shadow like m

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

my daughter picked up the kristofer buckle mascara.

i picked up the tula cleansing oil.

purchased these about two weeks ago.

the gift with purchase is great. lots of nice products and a few are full sized. items may vary with the bags.

in regards to the lip gloss set.......

the buxom website has had this listed at $29 on sale for a while now....including when it showed up on qvc. they very recently raised the price back up to $59. someone even mentions this in their review. if you notice all of the reviews on the qvc website, most are from the buxom website. i found that a bit strange.

it does look like a nice set though.

This is hugely disappointing.  Not to mention, this appears to be an old holiday set.  The packaging screams Christmas. That's pretty shady of them.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder.  I just purchased the Mally set.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Mally set. I don't really need it, but it's for a good cause and I want the free gift!