Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits Tonight

I ordered!!  I bought the Mally kit a couple weeks back when it was available because I really wanted to try the primer (and love it, and the kit!)  So, yesterday I ordered another kit.  I do not buy these for the gift bags, I like the win-win of the giving back to their efforts and also ordering something for myself that I had been wanting for a while.

I hope no one comes on here later to complain about the gift bags.  That kind of bothers me.  The intent is to give back, not necessarily to receive only items you would like or prefer, there is only so much they can do.  It is just a pleasant bonus!  Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daysdee I ordered Mally's collection back two or three wks back, the gift bag did not show in the cart. The gift arrived last week.

Also, don't forget they only send out as many kits as they have available. Just in case you do not receive.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Mally also on 4/7 I did not receive the gwp. It’s still showing in process.
I contacted them a week ago and they said it would ship in 4 days. well it has not. I’m very disappointed I order from this every year.
Frequent Contributor

Valued Contributor

I ordered a Dior Mascara and a lip gloss.  I did not care about the free gift.  It is about the cause for me.  I usually just give the purchases and little gift to my nieces.