Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits - NOT HAPPY with QVC!

[ Edited ]

Glad you received your bag. Unfortuantely, I have not receied mine.

Honored Contributor

@all wrote:
Wasn't this whole thing about purchasing for a cause? I don't get the 'all about me' syndrome here.

@all - No one is saying it's "all about me" so there's no need to make such an accusation.

What a number of posters are saying is that they are disappointed that they didn't get what they were promised and that would be the same whatever the circumstances.

I wouldn't return what I purchased even if I didn't receive the GWP, but I understand why someone would. No need to sound so superior. 👎

Valued Contributor

Since this was for charity, the gift bag did not concern me.  I did receive a separate package with the gift and will give away the products because The did not interest my.

Contributor

I guess there will be many unhappy customers regarding this issue, me among them. I ordered an item prior to the show airing and didn't receive the GWP. Not sure how that could have happened because while the show was airing, they continually said you'd get a GWP.

I have been in contact with CS and had been told it will be manually entered and they assured me that I would get it. Now I am told the opposite.They ran out. They have been doing this for years and should not have let so many customers down. The worst part is that no one is being notified proactively. I thought QVC was better than that - wrong 🤬

Respected Contributor

i did not get one last year, they ran out.

i did get one this year, from both qvc and hsn.

i will continue to support this event every year.  it is a fantastic cause.

i am not supporting it because of the gift bag.  it is a nice perk but not my goal.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@QVCPhobe wrote:

Since this was for charity, the gift bag did not concern me.  I did receive a separate package with the gift and will give away the products because The did not interest my.

They offer the option of simply making a donation (instead of a purchase), which seems to make more sense for those who don't want the gift bag.

That way you're still contributing to the charity event.

It's a shame that those who would've liked to receive it, to try products they otherwise might not be familiar with, didn't get one, but we keep hearing about people who got them and don't want them.

Maybe they should add a box the customer could tick to say "No GWP, please".  I think I'll suggest that!

New Contributor

This will be my last order with QVC.....did not get the bonus bag either.....they did not say limited....very disappointed in QVC....I’ve been a customer forever...no more!

Frequent Contributor

I ordered mine during the QVC show, and just got it today, no bag. If they’re out, I’m ****** and thats totally disingenuous. I’m sending my item back if there’s no bag, I wouldn’t have purchased it otherwise.
Honored Contributor

One order with HSN item and the great bag came together, decide to buy two items at different times from QVC items received no note or reference the the BWB program what so ever. I wanted to support the program so I bought the product because of the bag otherwise I would have not made the purchase

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My advice to anyone who didn't receive the GWP tote would be to email the moderators to ask the status of your order:  Social.Team@qvc.com.  (Not phoning CS, since it seems everyone gets different information.)

Many customers didn't receive the GWP with their order, but separately.  It would be worth asking first, before deciding what to do.  It seems, at the present time, that the moderators are the only CS reps with accurate information, IMO.

If nothing else, some customers got a $10 credit in place of the GWP.  Better than nothing!

ETA:  @I am still oxox - My order never showed any mention of the GWP tote.  It only showed up as a separate order, when it finally shipped after a month.