Occasional Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits - NOT HAPPY with QVC!

I ordered on 5/8 and received nothing! I contacted customer service serveral times and it always takes at least an hour to get through. I was reassured that I would get it on at least 4 different occasions by 4 different people and received nothing! SMH
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Dog- I was thinking that because the WEN packet was added at the end of the first week, that it was likely the Q would have things sorted by then.  Also, I hadn't seen anyone posting about ordering this and not receiving the GWP. 

However, I've just found at least one poster who said she ordered that and hasn't gotten the GWP.  So it seems it's a total ****shoot, whether we get the GWP bag or not.

I can't think about it any more.  I've been promised twice that it will get sorted out and I'll get the GWP tote, but it's been three weeks with nothing happening, other than more and more posters saying they haven't gotten it either.  Seems a long shot at this point.

I went through this same mess last year and it's too much hassle.

(ETA: I just happened across another thread with someone asking for a $10 credit for no GWP with the L'Occitane hand cream and Paulette has replied that she will get the GWP tote.  That an order is being raised within the next 7- 10 days and an email will be sent, when it ships.  I have to hope that applies to all of us!)

Honored Contributor

@PommomNJ- Did you finally get your GWP tote from QVC?  Mine just arrived today, five weeks after I placed my order and sent two emails about it.

I hope you have, since our situation seemed the same; same product, same order date.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I  usually always miss any free goodie bag when I participate in BWB----but this year I was lucky and got one--I ordered in the first part of May, got my item fast, then a couple weeks later got the beauty bag. Did the same at HSN and both items were sent together.

Super Contributor

I ordered the Wen shampoo packet & NEVER received my gift bag. I even ordered through customer service to make sure that I would be receiving the beauty with benefits free bag. After numerous emails that never got responded to, I did a live chat and was promised I would receive the bag, which I have not. Just got off the phone with customer service supervisor, and she is terribly sorry, she told me that they are no longer available. She seemed to understand my frustration and gave me a QVC credit, but I still wish I had received the QVC free gift as I should have and as so many others should have! I am also still holding my breath for my HSN bag. I seem to be a two-time loser !’🥺😩
Honored Contributor

@tace28 - I know how disappointing that must be. They really need to get this sorted out before next year. I was told last year that the GWP bags were gone but was then told they were trying to sort something out and I did eventually get one with different items.

Did you try contacting the mods about it just to be sure you're getting the right information?

Super Contributor

Wasn't this whole thing about purchasing for a cause? I don't get the 'all about me' syndrome here.
Respected Contributor

@all wrote:
Wasn't this whole thing about purchasing for a cause? I don't get the 'all about me' syndrome here.

A lot of people are motivated to purchase because of the gift bag. Let's face it that's why they offer it. I certainly wasn't going to purchase without the gift bag. It was money I didn't need to spend but justified it both because its for a cause and I'm getting a huge value. They should not promise things they cannot deliver. I got mine so I'm not complaining. If I didn't, I'd return what I bought as its false advertising. They create an atmosphere of excitement around the bag so when people get nothing it's a huge disappointment.

Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@all wrote:

A lot of people are motivated to purchase because of the gift bag. Let's face it that's why they offer it. I certainly wasn't going to purchase without the gift bag. It was money I didn't need to spend but justified it both because its for a cause and I'm getting a huge value. They should not promise things they cannot deliver. I got mine so I'm not complaining. If I didn't, I'd return what I bought as its false advertising. They create an atmosphere of excitement around the bag so when people get nothing it's a huge disappointment.

I agree with you where I think that the beauty gift bags are a nice incentive to donate.

I know that that's how I personally felt about the situation. 

The whole situation supports a great cause.

I felt that the bags contained--from both channels--some really amazing and beautiful products from generous vendor donors, that I have been so excited and happy to be able to try for the longest time.

Here now, I can finally be able to do that, thanks to this opportunity.

If I do happen to really like one/some of the products that came in one of the bags, I also know that I can find it here on either one of the shopping channels, too.

I'm not trying to speak for others, but I'm sure that other members also wanted to try the products that are in the bag/s as well.

I don't really see anyone being selfish about the situation.

I know that I would also feel disappointed too, if I purchased one of the items that was designated in order to get one of the beauty bags, and then the bag didn't come with the item. 

Trusted Contributor

@all, just curious. Did you make a BWB purchase and receive your Gift Bag along with your purchase, as was advertised by both QVC and HSN?