Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits - NOT HAPPY with QVC!

@PommomNJ  That is so frustrating that happend to you.  I agree, the $10 certificate does not equal the value of the bag.

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered the Dior mascara on 5/6 and my gift bag was not shipped until 5/16.  It showed up as a separate order on my order status and shipped 5/15.  I have received it.  So sorry this happened to some, but it may still come.  I sure hope that is the case.

Super Contributor

I got mine last year from HSN the q never sent it to me with a purchase

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@sunshine45- Thanks for your reply.  That's what makes it even worse for those of us who haven't received the GWP bag, while knowing others who've ordered after us have.

QVC should've made shipping these bags to customers who didn't receive them a priority, but they clearly haven't.  And telling some customers that the bags are now unavailable, while they obviously aren't, is just totally unacceptable.

They offered a $5 sachet of WEN, which sold out pretty quickly and I'm betting those customers got their GWP bags.

Oh well, my bottom line is, it's for charity.  But I honestly don't think I'll order from this event again.

ETA:  Just out of curiosity, did your daughter's order show the GWP bag?  Mine never did.

@Venezia 

yes, mine did on qvc, but not on hsn.

yes, hers did on qvc.

it showed as a separate line item in the same order.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@sunshine45- Thanks for your reply.  That's what makes it even worse for those of us who haven't received the GWP bag, while knowing others who've ordered after us have.

QVC should've made shipping these bags to customers who didn't receive them a priority, but they clearly haven't.  And telling some customers that the bags are now unavailable, while they obviously aren't, is just totally unacceptable.

They offered a $5 sachet of WEN, which sold out pretty quickly and I'm betting those customers got their GWP bags.

Oh well, my bottom line is, it's for charity.  But I honestly don't think I'll order from this event again.

ETA:  Just out of curiosity, did your daughter's order show the GWP bag?  Mine never did.

@Venezia 

yes, mine did on qvc, but not on hsn.

yes, hers did on qvc.

it showed as a separate line item in the same order.

This is how both of my orders are also showing up, too.

Since I just ordered on Thursday, I have not received either of them yet.

Respected Contributor

Not only did I not get the bag either but they shortchanged me and sent me a 3oz size product when I ordered and paid for a 12oz product! I'm so annoyed. Now I have to waste my life dealing with CS. 

Trusted Contributor

Another unhappy customer here.  I ordered the same hand cream; received it weeks ago. No beauty bag and no response to my email inquiry.  Not acceptable.

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

Ordered the Dior mascara on 5/6 and my gift bag was not shipped until 5/16.  It showed up as a separate order on my order status and shipped 5/15.  I have received it.  So sorry this happened to some, but it may still come.  I sure hope that is the case.

@weezer111- LOL!  I almost ordered the Dior mascara instead of the L'Occitane hand cream.  Guess I made the wrong choice!  Woman Wink

Super Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Venezia ,

Why would it matter what someone ordered, though?

Respected Contributor

I finally got my GWP bag to show in processing. I was excited as my original purchase is still not here...(after a long wait)...Now i got another email saying the GWP is going to be delayed? It's in processing, already delayed, and now another delay..

My orders in processing date back to 5/10..Maybe they will ship, maybe not..