Occasional Contributor

Beauty with Benefits Confusion

I ordered something from the Beauty with Benefits promotion. Like last year, there was no mention of the gift bag in the order summary. I’ve noticed people posting photos online of their gift bags that they received. Some said there was a line item added to their order. I’ve contact customer service three times, and each time the rep has said they know nothing about the gift bags or when they would be shipped. No one seems to be able to tell me what the approximate timing is on the bags? I ordered on May 1st and one of the reps actually said that they were limited and kind of implied that they were out of stock. One actually wished me luck in getting one. Has anyone spoke to someone who knows what’s going on with these?
Occasional Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits Confusion

Respected Contributor

I ordered an item from HSN and received it in the same package as the bonus gift. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

I ordered a beauty item that came with the bonus gift. They are shipping separately and from what I can see under Order Status, the bonus gift has already shipped.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered 5/1 and received mine yesterday.  My Wen CC was Fall Fresh Apply.  My Favorite!! Mine did ship separately, and I did get an email confirmation when it shipped.  The email had a tracking number.

I hope yours arrives soon.

Frequent Contributor

I also got my beauty bag yesterday.  I sent in my HSN order on May 2 for the Beekman soaps and the soaps and beauty bag were shipped in one box.  There was no mention for the GWP on my order at all so I was wondering about that until my order came yesterday.   I really like the Beekman soap.  I had been wanting to try it out but didn't want to order9 oz bars.  The soap that I got was 3 1/2 oz so that was perfect for trying for the first time.  Now I know I really like it and will order this brand again as it feels so good with all the hand washing I have been doing lately.

The GWP was really nice.  I just wish that the Wen Conditioner came with a pump, but I guess I can  just squeeze out the amount that I need for my shampoos.

Honored Contributor

@amyM  - Send an email to:  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  They will research it for you and give you an answer promptly.

Good luck.  Hope you get your gift.  Frustrating when you can't get any information.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@amyM  - Send an email to:  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  They will research it for you and give you an answer promptly.

Good luck.  Hope you get your gift.  Frustrating when you can't get any information.

@San Antonio Gal   THanks for  the suggestion.  I sent a note to the Mods in the CS part of the Forum, but have not heard back yet.  I just did as you advised and sent an email as well.  My order has nothing at all about the gift.  I ordered two things from the BWB offering, received the L'Occitane hand cream yesterday but that's it so far. 

Valued Contributor

The orders don't show the beauty with benefit bag.

The Qvc bag  will arrive in a separate package

.Hsn ships them with the item you ordered.