Occasional Contributor

I just did a chat and called customer service because I didn't receive my gift box for purchasing the Josie Maran neck serum and was told that QVC ran out prior to the show and I wouldn't get my box.  

I totally get this was a purchase for cancer, but not happy that they kept promoting a box of goodies with purchase and not have any left.  Doesn't make sense.

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits Box

Join the dissatisfied.  I ordered my item May 7 (shipped May 11) - no GWP.

I posted on Customer Care (after no satisfaction from CS - who claimed to know nothing about a  GWP).  Someone else posted that she ordered May 16 and got heres.  I asked Alice why I didn't get mine - no response - other than the previous response that she was so sorry they were sold out, but I should feel good about giving to cancer.

Well I don't feel good - I feel used - and lied to.

Honored Contributor

I was lucky I did get mine with my Beekman from HSN.  I can't believe how many products are in there.

Honored Contributor

Sad to say this happened last year as well, and also happened in some previous years.

I remember one year I finally got my GWP after emailing and waiting at least a month after the event.  But others weren't so lucky.

It seems to me that, if they have (for example) 1000 BWB items to sell, they should also be able to ensure they have 1000 GWP boxes to ship out with them.  It shouldn't be a "while supplies last" situation.

It doesn't make people "feel good".  We could "feel good", if we just made a straight donation to our preferred organization.  People who don't get the promised GWP just feel disappointed and rightly so.

Honored Contributor

This happens every year. I would not participate anymore. It's a roll of the dice as to whether you get the beauty box or not.

Esteemed Contributor

I to ordered a product that night andNO I did not receive a gift box.

Yes, I did hear t from QVC Hosts hat Everybody was getting a gift box  with their purchase. Alberti &  the other Host were  encouraging people to buy multiples so they could get multiple gift boxes . The Hosts should have  told  customers  when the  number of boxes were  gone based on sales.  Guess no disclosure on  how many gift boxes there were to begin with.

Trusted Contributor

I know this doesn't really help any...but the box I received from QVC...nothing special at all.  And the item from wen...old product.  (but I would throw it our anyway)  I don't like wen products.  The box from HSN....had a lot more products. 

Reading the other reviews, I now know why I didn't receive my box.  I did receive my box from HSN and their delivery was quick.  I prefer to shop with QVC but am finding that QVC continues to have difficulty with everything.  I don't like to shop with HSN because my account was hacked using my QVC card for expensive purchases.  Fortunately, I was able to identify this occurred and correct the hack.  

I'm finding the QVC hosts are more often no longer reliable in their description of products and pushing items that don't deliver.  Neither site is reliable and it's up to me to discontinue purchasing in order for my voice to be heard.  This is sad because both employ a lot of individuals who rely on their paychecks to provide for themselves and their families.  

QVC & HSN are you listening?  

New Contributor

I also feel scammed  Not only didn;t I get the box , the item I purchased to get the gift with purchase just arrived.  It is an overpriced, squashed and leaking tube of pumpkin face wash for 45.00.  It i going back.  I also made a an extra donation that night.  You know I was assured I would be getting the box.  I am dissapointed but learned my lesson.  I am mailing back this item and two others that have yet to arrive.  I will not be viewing or ordering from QVC.  HSN has fewer problems.

Honored Contributor

@ptovi wrote:

I also feel scammed  Not only didn;t I get the box , the item I purchased to get the gift with purchase just arrived.  It is an overpriced, squashed and leaking tube of pumpkin face wash for 45.00.  It i going back.  I also made a an extra donation that night.  You know I was assured I would be getting the box.  I am dissapointed but learned my lesson.  I am mailing back this item and two others that have yet to arrive.  I will not be viewing or ordering from QVC.  HSN has fewer problems.

@ptovi - Email the Social Team before you send it back for a refund.  You should be able to get a refund without returning a product in that condtion (even if you have to show them a photo).  It's a shame that these things keep happening, when it's for such a good cause. 

Send email with your order number to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com