Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone heard if there will be a Beauty with Benefits GWP  - from QVC or HSN-  this year?

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits 2021

Spoiler
Yes.  Just type in Beauty with Benefits and there will be info....May! 
Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:
Spoiler
Yes.  Just type in Beauty with Benefits and there will be info....May! 

Awesome!!

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114  -  I did not see your thread about the BWB event when I had posted my thread - apologies! 

No problem with having 2 threads for this great cause! Sure beats having multiple threads like ours instead of the omnipresent host ahd vendor bashing threads...

HSN:

Screenshot_2021-05-01-14-28-30.png

QVC:

Screenshot_2021-05-01-14-27-19.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 - you asked about the terms and if shoppers could get the GWP bags from both QVC and HSN. I have purchased from both retailers in the past and rec'd GWP from both

Took a closer look at the terms and I don't think anything has changed - you can get GWP from both retailers. 

Shop your favorite beauty brands and empower cancer survivors to thrive in the workforce when you join QVC, HSN and Cosmetic Executive Women in support of Beauty with Benefits, a Multimedia Event benefitting Cancer and Careers.

Visit QVC.com and HSN.com starting May 1 for a beautiful selection from some of the leading names in color cosmetics, fragrance, skin, body and hair care. Then, tune in to Beauty with Benefits, May 25 at 8pm ET on HSN and 10pm ET on QVC, and help change the lives of people battling cancer. Take advantage of $2 shipping and a special gift with purchase—a tote bag filled with 10 items with a minimum value of $150, one per customer at both HSN and QVC. Best of all, 70% of the purchase price* of donated merchandise benefits Cancer and Careers, established by the Cosmetic Executive Women Foundation to leverage the power of the beauty industry to raise awareness and funds to empower, educate and provide essential tools to people with cancer so they can thrive in their workplace.

It’s all part of QVC and HSN’s ongoing commitment to support causes that empower women, families, and communities worldwide. Shop Beauty with Benefits because Brave is Beautiful.

*Purchase price excludes shipping, handling and tax. As a result of Beauty with Benefits, Cancer and Careers has received $12.2 million since 2013.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

BTW - I've been checking daily for new items to shop/buy for this event, nothing new has been posted all week! 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

BTW - I've been checking daily for new items to shop/buy for this event, nothing new has been posted all week! 

I keep checking as well, and I haven't really seen anything new, either.

I think that the most recently added new item on the Q's BWB section is the blow dryer. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the Doll 10 lipsitcks are new today (I didnt see them yesterday).  Waiting for something that really interests me...

And over at HSN..They had added a CLinique lip balm, which is now sold out.  They only have 4 items up.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine from HSN shipped already. Last year GWP came with HSN.

Last year qvc GWP shipped separate from purchase. My QVC order hasn't shipped yet.

QVC order is BACKORDER  as of 5/7

Respected Contributor

My Loccitane hand cream shipped.  Looks like the GWP will be in the same box.  We shall see.  I can’t wait to see what else is in the bag.  I think last year was 20-25 items.  Some small foil samples, but enjoy the chance to try other brands.  The vendors really donate a lot!