Frequent Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits 2021

I order the Dr. Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer Duo but received only 1 jar of moisturizer and not GWP.  😔 QVC customer service gave me a partial refund. 

Honored Contributor

New item added to Q

S11763
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@All The Stars wrote:

I order the Dr. Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer Duo but received only 1 jar of moisturizer and not GWP.  😔 QVC customer service gave me a partial refund. 

Why can't they send you the GWP tote? It's not sold out. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

@All The StarsI also just got 1 jar of the face finishing moisturizer, but did get the GWP.  I called  customer service and they gave me a refund (1/2 of what I paid).  I would call about the GWP.

Honored Contributor

I checked QVC's beauty with benefits page...only 11 items.  There will be items more added to the site before the event, right?  Seems pretty slim.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I checked QVC's beauty with benefits page...only 11 items.  There will be items more added to the site before the event, right?  Seems pretty slim.

Previous years they posted more items early and many sold out before the show so it appears they are holding back items so there is something left for the show. There should be more items, but when they will be posted is anyone's guess

I haven't seen anything yet compelling me to make a purchase at either Q or H.

Visitor

[ Edited ]

got my bag... pretty slim pickings this year.  The HSN site clearly shows Olaplex - not sure if it will be in the HSN bag but the QVC bag is mostly samples with a full size Too Faced highlighter, Laura Geller lipstick (definitely not my color), a dark plum Mally eye shadow stick - really disappointing...

Trusted Contributor

I wasn't sure if I would get the gift bag, if I ordered prior to the show. 

I guess it didn't matter.  Too bad, cause I missed out on the wen.  Oh well, not sure I like floral.  I get so overwhlmed by all his scents!  I can't commit.  lol

What did or will everyone order?  I got the LG lambswool paddles.  I have always wanted to try but haven't.  And I am sucker for both-- charity and GWP.  

I think the QVC bag is better than the HSN bag, IMO.  I want the lancer and the argon oil.  I am not sure what else is in it.  But glad I got it.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @justashopper ,

There's another "Beauty With Benefits" thread that some of us have been posting on here in the Beauty Forum that I thought you might be interested in seeing. 

Here is a link to it:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Beauty-With-Benefits/td-p/6903272