Respected Contributor
Dermstore is having a 20% off sale, code is listed on their site. I added a Paula's Choice product to my cart just to see if it would be included, and it was. They have many beauty brands, including Tarte and Laura Geller plus free shipping.
Respected Contributor
I'm going to respond to myself to bring this forward in case anyone is interested. Does anyone else miss the fast-paced beauty board that this used to be?
Respected Contributor

To your question: yes, the forums were a lot more lively and I was just thinking this yesterday--why has it gotten so quiet here? Is the format the problem? I know it slows down my reading and I find it less interesting to be here. 

Esteemed Contributor

Skinstore is also having a 20% off sale, with Mrrebates being 8% for Skinstore.

Respected Contributor
Thanks for the Skinstore info wsmom. (So annoying that we still can't copy a reply on a tablet).

I think the new format sent a lot of people packing including the incessant deleting of posts. I think I would rather just have them disappear than seeing them all and the reasons. I used to read Viewpoints which was often interesting, but clearly QVC doesn't want any controversial topics discussed which is their prerogative.
Respected Contributor

Very much miss the old format. Nothing improved here is better in my book.  If there are as many posters reading and posting, I'd be shocked - not that we can tell anymore!