Honored Contributor

Going to the city tomorrow (yippee!) and looking on the Sephora website to see what I can't live without (g)  I found this and even tho I might be able to live without it, I don't want to!  This has been a long time coming.  Storage for your wet Beauty Blender.  $12

BLENDER DEFENDER

blender.JPG

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty "Blender Defender"

@monicakm   I’ve always thought this was such a good thing to have and I really need to order one. 

Honored Contributor

I use the orange ones by Real Techniques and they have a flat bottom so I would have no use for the container.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I use the orange ones by Real Techniques and they have a flat bottom so I would have no use for the container.

@Katcat1   I've never needed a case for my Beauty Blenders or drugstore sponges. After washing them and sufficiently squeezing out the water, I just lay them on a paper towel. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll let you in on a secret: I'm working, with a major brush company, on a mid-size, all purpose soft brush with a removable small sponge at the other end. You can flip it from applying foundation or powder (synthetic bristles) to the dampened sponge end to be able to blot/blend the excess product. 

🤫. If all goes well, it should be available by the first of the year. I presented the idea and they loved it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm , sure you can probably live without it but if you want it and it would make you happy, buy it!

Quite awhile ago I started a thread about some crazy things I have purchased during quarantine, one of which was a two pack of rose goldtone spiral metal holders for my make-up sponge.  Did I really need that?  Nope but I bought them anyhow.

After that I bought a large set of varying size make-up sponges from Amazon that came with the same spiral type holder.  So now I have 3 of them proudly holding make-up sponges on my dresser!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

Well, I tried.  Drove 50 miles (not JUST for thier BB Defender) to my nearest Sephora and they didn't have it Smiley Sad  I'm always one to call before hand to check availability but was going to the city anyway so I didn't bother calling.  

What a dismal experience at Sephora today Smiley Sad  Is this the new norm...forEVER?  The thrill is definitely gone!  I guess shopping on line is the only thing to do.  Wonder how much higher their return rate is going to be since we can't see and test products before purchasing.

Have no fear, I didn't leave empty handed.  I bought some Milk Makeup Cooling Water "cooling under-eye gel stick" and Tatcha "The Dewy Skin Cream".  First time purchasing both.