Regular Contributor
Has anyone had any luck with any of these anti-aging lines on any of the shopping channels? If so, which ones and why. Just curious to see which ones actually work the best or Nu Face even!
Honored Contributor

Aging is inevitable regardless of whether any expensive face goo is used.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Every vendor that sells skincare has had “work” done if that gives you a clue......

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty products

[ Edited ]

Wear sunscreen, always. The sun ages you the most of anything out there. Preserve what youth you have now, then years from now you'll look back and be thankful you did. I wish I would have started long ago.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catnappurr  This is not from a shopping channel but I have had luck with Fresh Vitamin Nectar serum (excellent) which gave me instant results as far as how healthy my skin looked and I own the moisturizer with vitamins C, E and B5.  I bought it Nordstrom online.  If you can get samples from either Nordstrom or Sephora to see if you like it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I think if you start young and take good care of your skin and stay out of the sun, your skin should look pretty good at any age. These high end lotions and potions IMO are better than drug store brands, but if their not in your budget, philosophy has great moisturizers. That being said, no lotion, potion or moisturizer will erase deep lines and wrinkles. NuFace did not help me at 68 and there is no study that shows it does work, in fact it may be stretching the skin and making things worse. I found that info on a dermatology web site and sent my NuFace right back to the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

A good example is the model Maria.  She has been on QVC for years and has always been using all the wonderful potions and they work!  We know this because they show the before and afters.  True miracles.  I haven't seen her in years because I don't watch much anymore.  I would guess she is younger than I am (61).  Well last night they showed her for the Tatcha TSV and I couldn't believe my eyes.  Clearly none of this stuff works.  She has aged tremendously.

ETA:  She is still beautiful but aged skin.  And not to say that I don't keep hoping something will work for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom.  Blonde or dark haired Maria?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Do you mean Marie or Maria, the blonde? I think she's involved in a lot of outdoor activities and has always looked like she's gotten a lot of sun. I'm sure she uses sunscreen but if you're in the sun a lot, you're going to suffer for it. I believe she golfs.

There is a woman on HSN, I forget her age, but her skin is absolutely beautiful. Not just her face but her neck also. She doesn't look like she's had any work done...

Esteemed Contributor

@wishmoon, @Kachina624 , Maria, the blonde.