Regular Contributor

Beauty or Jewelry? Credit***

This is the dilemia... So, I have about a $250 credit at nordstroms.. I had a couple of returns and I totally mis-read my bill!

So... Do I invest in some really nice makeup? Tom Ford maybe or put the credit toward some David Yurman Jewelry.. I already have a really nice collection going as it is...

What would you do? Or should I just request a check?

Thanks soooo much!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty or Jewelry? Credit***

My practical side of me is saying to take the check and save it. However........everyone needs to treat herself a few times. It sounds like you have a nice jewelry collection and you really seem curious about the makeup. I usually go for the jewelry every time but I think you should go for the makeup. Do something that you normally would not spend the extra $. Have fun!

Trusted Contributor

I'd take the money if there's nothing you really really want or need.  Otherwise, I'd always go for jewelry!

Regular Contributor

I would peruse the store and see what spoke to me.  Since it seems like "found" money, I would say pick something that would really make your day even after you buy it!  Happy shopping!

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the comments!!!

This is tough!!!!

We are going to Cancun this summer, so I could always use it for that, but I wanted to splurge on me!! Heart

Honored Contributor

So splurge on some Cancun-wear or tropical jewelry or keep it for the trip.  Sounds like fun! 

Honored Contributor

I'd splurge on vacation.

Honored Contributor

Jewelry lasts longer.