Regular Contributor

Where are all the Beauty TSV's if this is beauty month? Not that I need anything, but I love to watch.....

Respected Contributor

@Mysticmom wrote:

Where are all the Beauty TSV's if this is beauty month? Not that I need anything, but I love to watch.....

@Mysticmom  EXCELLENT QUESTION.  You would think they would have more feature shows dedicated to Beauty during "Beauty Month".  Not the case!  Also,  is everything beauty free s&h?  How wonderful would that be????  Taking off the $3.50 would buy you a lot more in sales and appreciation.  

But this is QVC.  HSN would do it.

Honored Contributor

@Mysticmom wrote:

@Mysticmom   I haven't seen too many beauty shows on the program guide. Carmindy was on yesterday (no big deal), Bareminerals today and most other "beauty/skincare" has been slipped into clothing shows. These event prices are misleading. Where's the event? New vendors? Older vendors? Someone dropped the ball on this one. 

Honored Contributor

It really makes me miss the old days w/ Jill and Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, etc. Maybe makeup is no longer bringing in the dollars like jewelry, either. We'll be left w/ clothing and Dooney. 

Valued Contributor

I was happy to see a full hour of Laura Geller! Gosh, I miss the LG shows. A couple of items sold out, too! I agree and would love to see more beauty (makeup) TSV's.

Regular Contributor
Right? So disappointing 🙁
Valued Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Mysticmom wrote:

@Mysticmom  EXCELLENT QUESTION.  You would think they would have more feature shows dedicated to Beauty during "Beauty Month".  Not the case!  Also,  is everything beauty free s&h?  How wonderful would that be????  Taking off the $3.50 would buy you a lot more in sales and appreciation.  

But this is QVC.  HSN would do it.

@nyc1 

how right you are. for the last 2 days on hsn there have been sales on some beauty brands, 6 easy pay and yes, free shipping. some people also received a coupon code for $5 off EACH $20 or more item and the coupon can be used more than once through feb 14th. my savings just using the coupon was $40, yesterday. and every  item that i bought was also on sale. for example,  i bought a jar of the $45 tweak'd hair scrub for $29.99 -$5 for the coupon and it comes with another product, but i don't remember what, right now.