Respected Contributor

Beauty iQ becomes Love Your Home TV

sq1_desktop_BeautyiQ_LoveYourHome_20200420.jpg

Effective April 19, 2020, repeated QVC and QVC2 Home, Health & Fitness, Cooking & Dining, and a limited amount of Beauty and Loungewear programs will air on QVC's digital-only channel through Sunday, May 3, 2020.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty iQ becomes Love Your Home TV

@banned again wrote:

Effective April 19, 2020, repeated QVC and QVC2 Home, Health & Fitness, Cooking & Dining, and a limited amount of Beauty and Loungewear programs will air on QVC's digital-only channel through Sunday, May 3, 2020.

@banned again   As far as I can see on the guide, there have been repeat shows are QVC2. So what's the point? Beauty IQ was a dud. I certainly don't plan to watch repeated shows on my small computer screen. Q, begin cutting your costs. Obviously, not many are watching those  categories of shows when shown as new. Moving them to digital will not boost sales. New products and better programming is what's needed.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@banned again wrote:

@banned again   As far as I can see on the guide, there have been repeat shows are QVC2. So what's the point? Beauty IQ was a dud. I certainly don't plan to watch repeated shows on my small computer screen. Q, begin cutting your costs. Obviously, not many are watching those  categories of shows when shown as new. Moving them to digital will not boost sales. New products and better programming is what's needed.

BiQ was only a dud, IMO because they had limited live programming

however if I were in charge I would dump the 3rd channel and save some money ,  now they certainly don't need 3 channels.  I don't know the costs involved in cable broadcasting but there must be some

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't the digital channel be the fourth channel?  I get QVC, QVC2 and QVC3.  I never watch TV on the computer.  

Esteemed Contributor

I expect that we will see many items rehashed on all channels, probably for much of the remaining year. First Chinese factories were shut down, then most of the U.S. has been closed. QVC's inventory must largely be old stuff. Remember last year when they were clearing out the warehouses preparing to open the new ones? I predict there will be more of the same. Example: the NN mattress TSV from last week. Made in the US. It was just a TSV two months ago and may be repeated in another two months!

New items will be few and far between. I wish they would lower the prices and offer Free Shipping more often!