Esteemed Contributor

I am going to take better care of my skin.  I have been known to be lazy about it at times and I am making the effort to apply all my potions on a regular basis now.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This may sound crazy, but my beauty goal is try to use my magnifying mirror less. I never used one when I was younger, but with aging eyes I need it for a few tasks now. The problem is I also notice and stress over all the imperfections I see in it. I want to focus on how my skin looks in the real world and not the magnified world. I need to remember that no one else is seeing what I see in that mirror. 

Valued Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I am going to take better care of my skin.  I have been known to be lazy about it at times and I am making the effort to apply all my potions on a regular basis now.  

@Snoopp 

based on you saying this "all my potions", i suspect that you are not lazy. the problem may be the word "all". perhaps, just pick 2 from of your collection that are the most helpful or effective, and use them daily for a week or two. then in week 3, add another, and so on.

or if its just too much to do at one time (also known as getting on ones nerves - smile) , break the process up into 2 steps. by that i mean for example, at 8pm wash your face and put on 2 things. then at 10pm put on the rest, or something like that.

i think what you wrote is more common then some will admit to. i personally don't have the patience for more then washing my face and slapping on some moisturizer or something like argan oil. and hopefully, once a week exfoliate my face, which most of the time, is more like every 10 days. for a reason that i can't explain, i often only remember this exfoliating task once i am in the bed. and there is no way that i am getting up to do that <smile>