Respected Contributor

Good news for fans who were worried QVC was phasing out Tovas line :

Per Tova on Facebook ..... "As it has been mentioned numerous times- Signature and more beauty & fragrances will be back in stock on QVC, QVCUK and QVC Germany starting in June."

Honored Contributor

@Reeverwrote:

Good news for fans who were worried QVC was phasing out Tovas line :

Per Tova on Facebook ..... "As it has been mentioned numerous times- Signature and more beauty & fragrances will be back in stock on QVC, QVCUK and QVC Germany starting in June."

@Reever  Thanks. Not on FB, so good to know.

Respected Contributor

Would LOVE to see her ORIGINAL MASCARA back.  It was the BEST ever.  She also had beautiful shadows, blushes and lipsticks.  Very high quality line back then at reasonable prices.  I still have several of her SECRET SHADE eye shadows, and a multi colored bronzer! 

Esteemed Contributor

I contacted the Beauty by Tova 800 number last week.  I was also informed that the TOVA Signature would be back in stock sometime in June. YAY!!

Honored Contributor

I used all her products years ago including her skincare.  I loved her Anhydrous Vitamin C Cream and wish she could bring that back.

Honored Contributor

Oh good, I'm ready for her signature scent.

Respected Contributor

I hope Tova brings her Cactine line and soaps, which were fine quality!!

Occasional Visitor

I am almost out they better get that shipment in.  I have used Tova for years and still love it.

Honored Contributor

It seems like June is poor timing. If she was really bringing fragrances back, before Mother’s Day would have been the perfect time. 

New Contributor
I’m hopeful that the Signature fragrance will be the same scent as it was in the beginning. It was wonderful. I wore it for years and received so many compliments. But ... something has changed. Please use Tova’s original formula ~ even if you have to charge a bit more.