Contributor

Re: Beauty by TOVA 30th Anniversary

A few years ago Tova bought her company back from QVC. She's the owner of it. Call her company & ask them.

My wife & myself has used her Cactine line in the past & we really liked it. This is the relaunch of her Cactine line. She sells her Cactine bars of soap & Cactine emollient on her website. They're good. You can take a shower & wash your face with the Cactine bars.The emollient is really good for dry areas of your body.

Tomorrow she's selling her Cactine Cleanser Duo, her Cactine Face Serum & Face Moisturizer & her Cactine Facial Mask & a Sample Kit. She's also selling a 30th Anniversary bottle of her Tova Signature EDP that comes with a small bottle of Tova Signature Parfum with 40% oils. We got an email from her company telling us what's going to be on QVC. I hope this info helps you ladies.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @MsPrincess .  Did they give the item numbers?  I tried to search them out and couldn't find any Cactine products.  

Her soap was great and she had a cream or a balm that she used to speak to how effective it was when she had radiation treatments.  She said it soothed and healed her skin.

I will watch for sure.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Nothing can ever replace her signature scent from years ago, truly a one of a kind !!!

Respected Contributor

ScreenShot1106.jpg

TOVA Signature Anniversary Edition 

A-392156

Trusted Contributor

I remember when she first was on QVC. I bought from her catalog back in the 90s. I ordered the whole cactine line. It was quite nice.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

@MsPrincess 

Is the Cactine emollient(on her site) for the face and body? Also, is it the same as the Cactine CellRenual face moisturizer here in the discovery kit? TIA

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just purchased the Signature Platinum Limited Edition Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz  from the Beauty By Tova website .   It was on sale  for $59.99 ...  I believe the regular price was about $99.00.

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 8.47.12 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Her mask is too expensive  for the crappy ingredients....water and starch the first two😄

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

I just purchased the Signature Platinum Limited Edition Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz  from the Beauty By Tova website .   It was on sale  for $59.99 ...  I believe the regular price was about $99.00.

@Boehm Collector 

Thank you for that!  Heart

I'd placed an order with QVC after reading the initial post. 

So glad I came back to read the rest of the thread and saw your post.

Was able to cancel my order.    Saved myself $30.

Love the Platinum version.

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector  @Lucky Charm 

Was this for a limited time? I looked this morning and again now and it's  showing $99! I left the soap and emollient in my cart this morning and went back now but the platinum fragrance is not on sale!? 🤔

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran