Trusted Contributor

Perhaps some of you know this, but the inside of a banana peel is excellent for the problem of break outs, pimples. Just rub over the area and repeat through out the day when you can. I actually rub the inside of the peel all over my face at night just before bed. And of course, we should all eat a banana every day to help our muscles stay strong and help with flexibility.

Esteemed Contributor

Wouldn't that make you smell like a banana all day? I can't imagine doing that. Oxy10 is a better choice, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I'd awaken in the middle of the night with my dog enthusiastically licking my face.   He'll eat anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd awaken in the middle of the night with my dog enthusiastically licking my face.   He'll eat anything.

@Kachina624    My poodle used to LOVE anything WOOL.    If I accidentally left anything out of the closet, it would be covered in drool and teeth marks.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I have never heard of this?  What exactly is it abot the inside of the peel that is supposed to help with blemishes?  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

"The flesh of the banana is rich in many nutrients and carbohydrates. It is high in vitamins B6, B12, magnesium and potassium." also sugar.

Yes, I have heard of banana facial, as well as egg, milk, cucumber, spices such as turmeric, tomato, potato, salt, sugar, olive oil, orange, lemon.....

When you run out of your favorite creams, just make something up from your kitchen.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Aww! Lol! Yes, I can imagineSmiley Happy

Dog Kiss - Royalty-free Dog Stock Photo

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

If I ate that many bananas I wouldn't be able to leave the house, except to be banished to the back yard.

Valued Contributor

My husband removed a plantar wart from his foot by taping a banana peel over it for a few nights!

Honored Contributor

This is not a beauty story but my cat will not eat any treats and she only eats her food and drinks water.  However, she loves bananas.  The first time  she saw me eating a banana she came running.  Go figure.

kindness is strength