Super Contributor
For those that purchase beauty boxes, which is your favorite? There are so many to choose from: Birchbox, IPSY, Fab, Fit, Fun, Boxycharm, Allure.
I wanted to treat myself & was wondering what your experiences have been with any of them. 😊
Honored Contributor

I used to get Fit and Fab ended up giving most of the products away, I just cancelled carebox for the same reason 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

Allure and BeautyFix are my favorites. I get Allure through Amazon so that I can easily skip each month if I don't like the spoilers. It's a good mix usually of skincare and makeup, the value is almost always great, and it is only $15 a month (and usually worth it!). BeautyFix is $25 a month and is mostly skincare. Sometimes the sizes of most items are really small, but usually there is a full-size that totally makes it worthwhile. And the small items are fun to try!

Honored Contributor

i really like the TILI boxes that qvc has, but they have been very slow going out. it can be a bit frustrating and lots of people are complaining. i think they are going to be doing a revamp soon.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

i get the sephora, and the etsy box. they are very inexpensive.  i use about half of it.  OTOH they are only $10 each.