Super Contributor
I agree just buy the original. I tried a few dupes even after using the original and they were a complete waste of $...for what I wasted I could have bought another original. I've been using the original now for at least 3 years and won't be tempted by imposters anymore. They last quite a long time if you keep them clean and in addition to places already mentioned you can get them at skinstore which is where I get mine when they have 20% off sales like they are right now! Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I may be the odd man out but I bought mine from ebay, 3 sponges for 4.77. From everything I have seen and read these are just as good. They grow with water, are very soft and bouncy. They apply my BB or CC very smoothly. I also purchased a couple on sticks that are smaller that I use for concealer and skin products.

Respected Contributor
I bought my Beauty Blender at Sephora. I have used may makeup sponges, and this one is the best. That is all I can say.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor
is that the egg shaped sponge? What does it do?
Super Contributor

After reading positive mentions about the Beauty Blender I recently purchased mine @ Sephora. Just this morning I was doing a full-face MU. Our primary election in PA was today and I'm the Judge of Elections for the borough where I live. I knew I'd be seeing many, many people and wanted to look great.......and have my MU last. I was applying it at 4am and didn't leave the polling place until 9:45pm.

I was AMAZED at the look I got from using the BB. Seamless, flawless, dewy, polished!!!!!!

I bought the white (it's getting stained by some MU {#emotions_dlg.crying} ) and bought the solid cleaner too. Works very well.

Super Contributor
On 5/20/2014 Andreatoo said: is that the egg shaped sponge? What does it do?

Yes, andreatoo, it is egg-shaped. You get it wet and the sponge expands and becomes very pliable.

What does it do? Blends your make-up........gives a dewy finish......flawless look........very air-brushed and polished.

Honored Contributor

I bought my BBsponge from Amazon, just be sensible about where you buy it from.

I bought it with the bottle of cleaner which is actually wonderful

http://www.amazon.com/BeautyBlender-Original-Travel-Piece-Includes/dp/B008KPGC9U/ref=sr_1_7?s=beauty...

Respected Contributor

I bought my BB sponge from Sephora. It lasts a very long time as I keep it clean by washing with shampoo and air drying thoroughly.

Don't know what I would do without it.

Super Contributor

Just got my BB yesterday from beauty.com. They just had their F&F sale. Looking forward to to seeing how much better my makeup will look.

Respected Contributor

I bought mine online at one of the beauty sites at a 20% discount (MANY sites do this). Last time I got a 2-pack.

This is the best beauty tool EVER. It makes my foundation look so good! I got compliments on my complexion after I started using these sponges- & that never happened to me before!