Honored Contributor

Re: ♡Beauty With Benefits♡

@Sassyboo3 wrote:
QUESTION....If you give donation band don't buy a beauty item, do you still get GWP? Thx

@Sassyboo3 - I don't know for sure, but I think the donations are just that:  the charity gets the full amount you donate.  Some people in the past have said they'd like to donate to the cause, but didn't want to buy anything.

With the products you buy, the charity gets something like 70% of the amount paid.

The moderators might be able to tell you, how the straight donations work.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Sassyboo3 wrote:
QUESTION....If you give donation band don't buy a beauty item, do you still get GWP? Thx

@Sassyboo3 - I don't know for sure, but I think the donations are just that:  the charity gets the full amount you donate.  Some people in the past have said they'd like to donate to the cause, but didn't want to buy anything.

With the products you buy, the charity gets something like 70% of the amount paid.

The moderators might be able to tell you, how the straight donations work.

@Sassyboo3 - I think @Venezia is right. Cash donations do not qualify for the GWP tote. Call CS to ask/place your order

There are some new BWB items posted at Q. Nothing new yrt at H.

At Q - this new WEN trio is posted as a qualifying purchase. Several fragrances available including one of my fav's -  Summer Trppical

S9782
WEN by Chaz Dean Seasonal Cleanse, Replenish & Re-Moist Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Huge disappointment.  The product I ordered is backordered, though I did get the bonus bag.  Very disappointed in it and certainly not wroth $150.

A huge Too Faced highligher that would last me a million years, a Mally shadow stick I probably won't use, Crepe Erase body scrub (maybe 4 ounces), Laura Geller lip product in a kind of wine color I don't care for,  then trial size products.  The photo shows a full jar of Tula gummies, I received two.  As in a packet with only two gummies. The WEN Joy sample packet is laughable as you can't even purchase the product.

Honored Contributor

This is at Q as a qualifying purchase.. 3 tones. I love the plum 

S9789
Givenchy Le Rouge Night Noir Lipstick

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I’m not really digging any of the products offered yet. Maybe a bunch of good ones will be added the day of the event.
Esteemed Contributor

LOVE THE GIVENCHY IN THE RED CHI!

JUST WATCHES SWATCHES ON UTUBE.

ALREADY GOT MY BEAUTY BAG BUT GOING TO ORDER IT ANYWAY.

THEY SAY THEY ARE VERY SHEER BUT PIGMENTED WITH AHINT OF SPARKLE!

FUN!!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

LOVE THE GIVENCHY IN THE RED CHI!

JUST WATCHES SWATCHES ON UTUBE.

ALREADY GOT MY BEAUTY BAG BUT GOING TO ORDER IT ANYWAY.

THEY SAY THEY ARE VERY SHEER BUT PIGMENTED WITH AHINT OF SPARKLE!

FUN!!!!

@weezer111 - love these Givenchy lippies!

My update...the Smashbox lippie kit popped in so I ordered it. I recd the GWP tote but the Smashbox item keeps reverting to Backorder! Who knows if/when it will ship

Honored Contributor

Lol about the Shawn thread...at least we know who she is...no fake online persona, no fake photos and reckless advice. Crazy stuff that goes poof only to be resurrected again and again...

Esteemed Contributor

I HAD CANCELLED MY SMASHBOX WHEN IT WENT TO BACK ORDER BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID THAT THEY WOULD WAIT TO SEND OUT THE GIFT UNTIL IT WAS BACK IN STOCK.  THOUGHT AT THAT POINT IT THEY WOULD BE OUT OF THE BAGS.

ORDERED THE DOLL 10 INSTAD.  GOT THE GIFT BAG LAST WEEK, BUT STILL WAITING ON THE LIP SET.

REALLY LOVE THOSE GIVENCHY LIPS CHI!!!!!

I WANT ALL OF THEM!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My HSN BWB order came by UPS today.

Both the Adrienne Signature Club A Rapid Transport C Neck & Decollette Cream came with the gift with purchase in the same box.

It's a 6.3 oz. jar of cream. Adrienne is always really generous with her product sizes. Heart Smiley Happy

As I indicated in my last post here, when I ordered it, the beauty bag showed up when I ordered the neck cream, but it didn't "show" in my order history after the order gets processed, so it looks like it's "not there" when in fact it is there. 

I just wanted to let others know in case they have the same experience as me.

I am so excited by the items that came with the bag, as I would have to guess that some of them are perhaps full-sized. 

I received 8 items in my bag.

I am thinking that the contents of the bags aren't listed on either website because the contents of the bags may be subject to change, depending on availability.

Anyway, here is what came with my particular HSN bag:

A Wet Brush Pro Pop and Go Detangler Hair Brush (This is a full-sized brush on one side that has a mirror on the other side, and you pop the middle of the brush side so that you can fold the whole brush down when not in use)

A 12 Gram size box of Too Faced Diamond Light Multi-Use Diamond Fire Highlighter (This appears to be full-sized)

A 2 fl oz. tube of Nassif MD Dermaceuticals Pure Hydration Gentle Cleanser

A 0.25 fl. oz jar of Strivectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream Plus

A 3 oz. tube of Tweak'd Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment

A 3.3 oz. bottle of Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother Leave-In Reparative Styling Creme (for hair)

A 4.4 oz. tube of Viva La Juicy Juicy Couture Viva La Body Souffle 

(This smells so good through the tube, that it made my whole box smell nice!)

A 20 ml. tube of Korres Greek Yogurt Probiotic Foaming Cleanser

Of course, the tote is also really cute, as well.

It will be great to take when we go out and go shopping and I need to take along some drinks and snacks. It's the perfect size to carry something like that. 

Edited for typos. and to add more info.