Honored Contributor

Re: ♡Beauty With Benefits♡

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I order my L'Occitaine hand cream every year during this bonus. I give away half of what I get because they always have colors that are for deeper skintones.

@Squirrel Lover - The L'Occitane hand cream is one of the things I've ordered each year and never gotten the GWP with.

If you don't mind me asking, is your order showing the GWP this time?  I tried putting that in my cart and it didn't and that's where I've had problems in the past.

Honored Contributor

@kathie66 wrote:

I ordered the Perricone yesterday it is a good deal! 

Thank you for posting @Chi-town girl 

@kathie66 , so did I. I am waiting for more products to pop up on HSN before I order from them. 

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I order my L'Occitaine hand cream every year during this bonus. I give away half of what I get because they always have colors that are for deeper skintones.

@Squirrel Lover - The L'Occitane hand cream is one of the things I've ordered each year and never gotten the GWP with.

If you don't mind me asking, is your order showing the GWP this time?  I tried putting that in my cart and it didn't and that's where I've had problems in the past.

@Venezia , my order is showing the GWP on my order status after I placed my order. HTH. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate - Thank you.  I'll try again today.

Trusted Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

@Venezia , my order is showing the GWP on my order status after I placed my order. HTH. 

@Venezia My GWP is on my order status as well. Have a good day.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@kathie66 wrote:

I ordered the Perricone yesterday it is a good deal! 

Thank you for posting @Chi-town girl 

@kathie66 , so did I. I am waiting for more products to pop up on HSN before I order from them. 

@loveschocolate Enjoy! Yes, I keep checking HSN too. 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@stb13 wrote:
I've ordered every year for a long time never had an issue. Does anyone know how often the selection of items is updated?

@stb13 & all - I'm checking both QVC & HSN daily for new items.

Good luck to everyone - hope you get something you want! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I bought the L'Occitane hand cream. I haven't used it in years but want to try it again because my hands are so dry from all of the washing!

The GWP was added to my order once I placed it.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I bought the L'Occitane hand cream. I haven't used it in years but want to try it again because my hands are so dry from all of the washing!

The GWP was added to my order once I placed it.

@Tennessee Vol  - nice handcream, great brand! Their shea butter products are fab

S10713
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, 5.2 oz

@weezer111  - I was able to put the Smash box lippie in my cart yesterday,  but it wouldn't let me checkout. Then it showed sold out Woman Sad

My search continues! 

Thanks everyone for posting your finds and updates!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl 

The Smashbox trio was listed earlier today. 

Editing to add...but it's gone now