Trusted Contributor

Re: ♡Beauty With Benefits♡

Hi @Chi-town girl ,

I'm so very to hear this..! Smiley Sad

It was still available at HSN surprisingly after the BWB presentations, but it's sold out now.

I thought for sure that all the BWB items would sell out, especially with the flex pay/easy pay offers, but items are still there on both sites.

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl ,

I'm so very to hear this..! Smiley Sad

It was still available at HSN surprisingly after the BWB presentations, but it's sold out now.

I thought for sure that all the BWB items would sell out, especially with the flex pay/easy pay offers, but items are still there on both sites.

@Toppers3  - I'm not surprised that my order was cancelled bc it's been weeks and it bounced between processing and backorder status several times. 

And why would they sell it to someone at Q for $11.60 if they can sell it for $25 at H..someone messed up!

At least I can stop checking on that lippie kit - now I just have 1 Q order for an RMS item that's been on Waitlist for weeks that I'm still monitoring 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Toppers3 wrote:

My HSN BWB order came by UPS today.

Both the Adrienne Signature Club A Rapid Transport C Neck & Decollette Cream came with the gift with purchase in the same box.

It's a 6.3 oz. jar of cream. Adrienne is always really generous with her product sizes. Heart Smiley Happy

As I indicated in my last post here, when I ordered it, the beauty bag showed up when I ordered the neck cream, but it didn't "show" in my order history after the order gets processed, so it looks like it's "not there" when in fact it is there. 

I just wanted to let others know in case they have the same experience as me.

I am so excited by the items that came with the bag, as I would have to guess that some of them are perhaps full-sized. 

I received 8 items in my bag.

I am thinking that the contents of the bags aren't listed on either website because the contents of the bags may be subject to change, depending on availability.

Anyway, here is what came with my particular HSN bag:

A Wet Brush Pro Pop and Go Detangler Hair Brush (This is a full-sized brush on one side that has a mirror on the other side, and you pop the middle of the brush side so that you can fold the whole brush down when not in use)

A 12 Gram size box of Too Faced Diamond Light Multi-Use Diamond Fire Highlighter (This appears to be full-sized)

A 2 fl oz. tube of Nassif MD Dermaceuticals Pure Hydration Gentle Cleanser

A 0.25 fl. oz jar of Strivectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream Plus

A 3 oz. tube of Tweak'd Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment

A 3.3 oz. bottle of Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother Leave-In Reparative Styling Creme (for hair)

A 4.4 oz. tube of Viva La Juicy Juicy Couture Viva La Body Souffle 

(This smells so good through the tube, that it made my whole box smell nice!)

A 20 ml. tube of Korres Greek Yogurt Probiotic Foaming Cleanser

Of course, the tote is also really cute, as well.

It will be great to take when we go out and go shopping and I need to take along some drinks and snacks. It's the perfect size to carry something like that. 

Edited for typos. and to add more info.

Thank you @Toppers3  - great details!

Looks like HSN is holding any new items for the show. Nothing new has been added

@Chi-town girl  @Toppers3 

I got very similar items in my HSN gwp bag.

No Nassif

Instead of  Viva La Juicy Juicy Couture Viva La Body Souffle  I got Nicole Miller Vintage Flower body lotion

I also got:

Beekman Snow Forest lip balm

2 oz travel pak of Wen Hope Cleansing Condiitoner

.5 oz Prai neck and decolletage cream

1 oz June Jacobs facial hydrating mist

What a fun gwp!!! And we're giving back to a great cause, it's win win.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Ibby114 ,

Thanks for sharing the contents of your beauty bag. Smiley Happy

It's nice to hear about what others are getting.

I'm overwhelmed at what the vendors have donated to the cause! Heart

Not just the items presented for the sale, but all of the items in the gift bags.

As we can see, when certain items run out for the bags, different substitutions are made for something else. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Toppers3 wrote:

My HSN BWB order came by UPS today.

Both the Adrienne Signature Club A Rapid Transport C Neck & Decollette Cream came with the gift with purchase in the same box.

It's a 6.3 oz. jar of cream. Adrienne is always really generous with her product sizes. Heart Smiley Happy

As I indicated in my last post here, when I ordered it, the beauty bag showed up when I ordered the neck cream, but it didn't "show" in my order history after the order gets processed, so it looks like it's "not there" when in fact it is there. 

I just wanted to let others know in case they have the same experience as me.

I am so excited by the items that came with the bag, as I would have to guess that some of them are perhaps full-sized. 

I received 8 items in my bag.

I am thinking that the contents of the bags aren't listed on either website because the contents of the bags may be subject to change, depending on availability.

Anyway, here is what came with my particular HSN bag:

A Wet Brush Pro Pop and Go Detangler Hair Brush (This is a full-sized brush on one side that has a mirror on the other side, and you pop the middle of the brush side so that you can fold the whole brush down when not in use)

A 12 Gram size box of Too Faced Diamond Light Multi-Use Diamond Fire Highlighter (This appears to be full-sized)

A 2 fl oz. tube of Nassif MD Dermaceuticals Pure Hydration Gentle Cleanser

A 0.25 fl. oz jar of Strivectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream Plus

A 3 oz. tube of Tweak'd Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment

A 3.3 oz. bottle of Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother Leave-In Reparative Styling Creme (for hair)

A 4.4 oz. tube of Viva La Juicy Juicy Couture Viva La Body Souffle 

(This smells so good through the tube, that it made my whole box smell nice!)

A 20 ml. tube of Korres Greek Yogurt Probiotic Foaming Cleanser

Of course, the tote is also really cute, as well.

It will be great to take when we go out and go shopping and I need to take along some drinks and snacks. It's the perfect size to carry something like that. 

Edited for typos. and to add more info.

Thank you @Toppers3  - great details!

Looks like HSN is holding any new items for the show. Nothing new has been added

@Chi-town girl  @Toppers3 

I got very similar items in my HSN gwp bag.

No Nassif

Instead of  Viva La Juicy Juicy Couture Viva La Body Souffle  I got Nicole Miller Vintage Flower body lotion

I also got:

Beekman Snow Forest lip balm

2 oz travel pak of Wen Hope Cleansing Condiitoner

.5 oz Prai neck and decolletage cream

1 oz June Jacobs facial hydrating mist

What a fun gwp!!! And we're giving back to a great cause, it's win win.

@Ibby114  - thank you for the details!  My HSN BWB purchase + GWP tote should be delivered by Wed.

I agree about it being a great event &  cause Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I have received my main order, but not my beauty with benefits gift. I contacted customer service, and they said to give it another week and if I do not receive my free gift, to give them a call back. Very frustrating because last year I did not receive my free gift from QVC at all, and I received my HSN free gift about two months after I ordered my original product.

Honored Contributor

@tace28 wrote:

I have received my main order, but not my beauty with benefits gift. I contacted customer service, and they said to give it another week and if I do not receive my free gift, to give them a call back. Very frustrating because last year I did not receive my free gift from QVC at all, and I received my HSN free gift about two months after I ordered my original product.

@tace28 - sorry to read about your order issue...I will post my update when my HSN order arrives.