Trusted Contributor

Re: ♡Beauty With Benefits♡

[ Edited ]
If anyone is interested, this is available on HSN now: Smashbox Gloss Angeles Lip Gloss 3-piece Set
760-506
Smashbox Gloss Angeles Lip Gloss 3-piece Set
$25.00
or 5 FlexPay of $5.00
S&H: $3.00

Editing to add that I noticed that the shipping on this item is $3.00, while it's $2.00 for everything else on the BWB page, but it is showing as a BWB item. 

If it were me and I wanted to order this, I'd double-check to make sure it's a BWB item when I ordered, due to the shipping difference. Just trying to help out. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Toppers3 wrote:
If anyone is interested, this is available on HSN now: Smashbox Gloss Angeles Lip Gloss 3-piece Set
760-506
Smashbox Gloss Angeles Lip Gloss 3-piece Set
$25.00
or 5 FlexPay of $5.00
S&H: $3.00

Editing to add that I noticed that the shipping on this item is $3.00, while it's $2.00 for everything else on the BWB page, but it is showing as a BWB item. 

If it were me and I wanted to order this, I'd double-check to make sure it's a BWB item when I ordered, due to the shipping difference. Just trying to help out. Heart

Thank you @Toppers3 - something odd...this is the same exact lippie kit that I ordered at Q as a BWB item. Price is $11.60 at Q, not $25.

It has gone back and forth from processing to backorder status for several weeks now. Still at backorder status. I even tried to cancel it but system wouldn' let me cancel, referring me to call CS. I didn't have time to make the call. Several days later, the GWP tote was delivered to me!

Edited to add: the QVC item number for the Smashbox lippie set is:

S10717
Smashbox H20 Gloss Angeles Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I ordered the Beekman hand creams before they sold out. I don't need them, but I do like to contribute to this great cause! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CorrTor wrote:

I ordered the Beekman hand creams before they sold out. I don't need them, but I do like to contribute to this great cause! 

@CorrTor I also bought the Beekman hand creams- yesterday morning. The GWP didn't show up on the order (like it did with QVC) - hopefully I'll receive it!

I was never big on using a hand cream, I figured all creams work the same. But a Beekman hand cream was in a kit  I purchased last year and it really does make a difference!! I'm scent sensitive and prefer their Pure Goat products, hopefully these 4 scents won'r be overwhelming. 

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@CorrTor - I ordered the Beekman hand creams for the same reason!  I don't need any more and I was hoping the Beekman donation would be their soaps, but I still wanted to contribute to the charity and this was the only product I actually use.

I guess I'd better get using the dozens of hand creams I already have!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 - I can't use strong-smelling products either.  I have a tube of the Arcadia scent and I can't use that on my hands, because it's too strong for me, so I just use it on my legs or "dilute" it with either the Pure scent or a lighter-scented one.  Eventually, I'll use it up.

I hope you find the ones in this set okay for you.  Or they make nice gifts.

Valued Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

@CorrTor I also bought the Beekman hand creams- yesterday morning. The GWP didn't show up on the order (like it did with QVC) - hopefully I'll receive it!

I was never big on using a hand cream, I figured all creams work the same. But a Beekman hand cream was in a kit  I purchased last year and it really does make a difference!! I'm scent sensitive and prefer their Pure Goat products, hopefully these 4 scents won'tr be overwhelming. 

Tina mentioned a few times on HSN that the gift bag automatically comes with the purchase and that it wouldn't appear on the order. Let's hope so!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I thought I was imagining it, that the price was more than double on HSN for the Smashbox Lip Gloss Set!  When I saw it on HSN last night, I immediately thought "I don't remember it being that much."

I know I'd never use lip gloss, so it wasn't an issue for me, but it's odd just the same.  I also noticed HSN corrected the S&H to $2, instead of $3.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I thought I was imagining it, that the price was more than double on HSN for the Smashbox Lip Gloss Set!  When I saw it on HSN last night, I immediately thought "I don't remember it being that much."

I know I'd never use lip gloss, so it wasn't an issue for me, but it's odd just the same.  I also noticed HSN corrected the S&H to $2, instead of $3.

@Venezia  - yes, very strange situation! Rarely if ever is Q pricing better than H for same item

i wonder if I will ever get that lippie kit - it's been on back order for weeks!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

I was never big on using a hand cream, I figured all creams work the same. But a Beekman hand cream was in a kit  I purchased last year and it really does make a difference!! I'm scent sensitive and prefer their Pure Goat products, hopefully these 4 scents won'tr be overwhelming. 

Tina mentioned a few times on HSN that the gift bag automatically comes with the purchase and that it wouldn't appear on the order. Let's hope so!

There shouldn't be an issue with the GWP totes bc it didn't sell out. Wonder if sales were down bc they held back items until show day

I'm excited to get the BWB K-beauty Essence 😎