Respected Contributor

Re: ♡Beauty With Benefits♡

I just got the Korres Olive Body Creams!

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I just got the Korres Olive Body Creams!

@momoftwo2007 - great products and good value pricing

It looks like H is not showing all of the BWB items on the BWB event page. Glad I captured the item numbers!

I'm leaning  towards the K Beauty Rose Essence 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

It is so hard to adjust to a new computer Chi!  Thank you my friend for acknowledging it!

I want everything from the "beauty with benefits" but you got me on the beauty spy products, and that  essence really looks interesting to me.  I love essence products.

What do you think?

I love all the hand cream items as well.  Will buy more than one thing anyway as it is for a greaet cause.

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

It is so hard to adjust to a new computer Chi!  Thank you my friend for acknowledging it!

I want everything from the "beauty with benefits" but you got me on the beauty spy products, and that  essence really looks interesting to me.  I love essence products.

What do you think?

I love all the hand cream items as well.  Will buy more than one thing anyway as it is for a greaet cause.

@weezer111  - yes, PITA having to adjust the new computer settings to your preferences, saved bookmarks etc. Hopefully ypu didn't lose nost of your saved files etc ( reminder for routine backup/saving files)

I LOVE essence products. I am almost finished with the Tatcha supersized essence bottle, but I have a Skinn essence in refrigerator. I have a sizable stash of body and hand creams so I will probably get the rose essence

Wish we knew if everything thing was posted, but I don't wait to order tmrw bc the GWP tote may sell out before the show

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Choice of scent - 4 options $30. Scent descriptions are on the product page

Nicole Miller 3.4 fl. oz. Spray Eau de Parfum
763-431
Nicole Miller 3.4 fl. oz. Spray Eau de Parfum

Esteemed Contributor

Still trying to add everyting from what I had Chi.

Was certainly not on my agenda this weekend with my parents anniversary.  Should be all back to normal by tomorrow.

Thanks so much for understanding.

I agree that we have to get up early and see the products offered.  I am a huge essence person like you Chi.

Not worried about the gift as I already have one, but do enjoy the deals!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
The Beauty Spy JJ Beauty Sacred Rose Face Essence
753-509 $45.50

@weezer111  & all - I found the regular item# for the essence and read the reviews. 31 reviews, 4.7 rating (5 being best). I ordered it.  Here is the item# if you want to read the reviews: 

659-537

As with all essences,  suggest you do not apply with cotton pad - waste - just sprinkle some in your palm and press onto face, neck, dec, tops of hands after cleansing and  before serums & moisturizer

I have a busy day tmrw but will be home to watch the shows. Have a great day & good luck getting what you want to purchase.

Honored Contributor

There are 33 BWB items on Q. Some of the new -

S9767
Lancer Dani Glow Skin Perfector & Lip Enhancing Serum 2-Piece Kit

$95

Honored Contributor

S9760
Crepe Erase Triple Acid Targeted Body Peel Pads

$39

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl , I purchased the Korres. I like Beekman lotions and creams, but prefer Korres. However, I absolutely love Beekman Bar soaps.