Honored Contributor

Re: ♡Beauty With Benefits♡

@Chi-town girl - My BWB package arrived today.  My first thought was they must've forgotten to put the GWP in because the box was so light, but it was indeed included.  My own opinion is that this is nothing like what I've received in the past; mostly sample sizes.  But here's the list:

Contents of GWP tote:

WEN Light CC sachet – 2 fl. Oz.

PTR Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel – 1 fl. Oz.

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil – Deluxe Sample 0.03 oz.

June Jacobs Neroli Hydrating Mist – 1 fl. Oz.

Tarte Big Ego mascara – 2 ml

TULA Skincare – Dietary Supplement, 2 gummy vitamins sample

Korres Greek Yogurt Foaming Cream Cleanser – 20 ml

Lancer The Method:  Polish – 0.5 oz.

Laura Geller Shine Stick – Honey Dipped – 0.03 oz.

Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra Velvet – Slate – 0.06 oz

Two Faced Diamond Light – Diamond Fire Highlighter – 12 g.

Josie Maran – 100% Pure Argan Oil – 15 ml.

Crepe Erase Exfoliating Body Polish – 100 ml.

-----------

I'll be interested to hear what others receive to see if there's much of a difference.  Not sure I'll order from HSN, if the GWP is the same.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Chi-town girl - My BWB package arrived today.  My first thought was they must've forgotten to put the GWP in because the box was so light, but it was indeed included.  My own opinion is that this is nothing like what I've received in the past; mostly sample sizes.  But here's the list:

Contents of GWP tote:

WEN Light CC sachet – 2 fl. Oz.

PTR Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel – 1 fl. Oz.

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil – Deluxe Sample 0.03 oz.

June Jacobs Neroli Hydrating Mist – 1 fl. Oz.

Tarte Big Ego mascara – 2 ml

TULA Skincare – Dietary Supplement, 2 gummy vitamins sample

Korres Greek Yogurt Foaming Cream Cleanser – 20 ml

Lancer The Method:  Polish – 0.5 oz.

Laura Geller Shine Stick – Honey Dipped – 0.03 oz.

Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra Velvet – Slate – 0.06 oz

Two Faced Diamond Light – Diamond Fire Highlighter – 12 g.

Josie Maran – 100% Pure Argan Oil – 15 ml.

Crepe Erase Exfoliating Body Polish – 100 ml.

-----------

I'll be interested to hear what others receive to see if there's much of a difference.  Not sure I'll order from HSN, if the GWP is the same.

@Venezia I got the same items, except my Laura Geller shine stick is Radiant Red. I don't wear red lipstick!! Honey Dipped sounds like a great shade.

I haven't received my BWB purchase yet- but the gwp was delivered fast.

New Contributor

I placed an order on HSN, received my product but not the GWP , customer service said the item was not eligilble for the GWP, even though the item was ordered from the Beauty with Benefits page.  Just be aware if you order from HSN you may not get the GWP, all items shown are not eligible

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the same as @Venezia  except:

Wen in joy fragrance

Laura Geller in Crimson Cocktail

Mally stick in Dune

No sample of Crepe Erase included.  

Ok items, still a good cause but nothing like previous years.  Still happy I received the GWP, but much smaller sizes, but still very generous of the vendors.   Many other years some didn’t even get the bag.  Glad 70% of the proceeds benefit cancer + careers.  I would still like to see what is offered the rest of the month.  A few here only got one Perricone jar in their purchase which was to be two jars.   I want to say last year it was over 20-25 items in the GWP bag.  

Esteemed Contributor

@bear817 wrote:

I placed an order on HSN, received my product but not the GWP , customer service said the item was not eligilble for the GWP, even though the item was ordered from the Beauty with Benefits page.  Just be aware if you order from HSN you may not get the GWP, all items shown are not eligible

@bear817 It would be great if we had a social team on hsn like we do here- they solve every problem so effectively. And sooo fast! 

One day I saw  a bunch of new additions on hsn's BWB page. They didn't have the same $2 shipping as the other limited choices-  I thought something was off and didn't purchase. What did you purchase?  I'd call back and talk with a supervisor.

I'm still waiting for new 'real' additions over at hsn!

Respected Contributor

@bear817 wrote:

I received the GWP in the same box as the BWB purchase.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
New Contributor

I ordered a set of Smashbox eyeliners, they were added the same day as several Clinque items.  I talked to a supervisor, they told me  the item was not eligible for the GWP, that not all items posted qualified.  I will find something to order from QVC, I usually order from both, just really disappointed in HSN.  The purchase is for the cause not the GWP but they shouldn't advertise it if they are not going to include it.  I'm guessing my purchase is not going to the casue.

Honored Contributor

@bear817 wrote:

@bear817 - When I first looked at HSN, it brought up a number of items that didn't show the GWP.  I was interested in a Clinique item but realized there was no GWP and then I noticed several other items didn't list that either.

I think they had some kind of glitch in their system, because the next day all the items without the GWP had disappeared.  I've learned from past experience that, if the GWP doesn't show up on the order or as a separate item, you're not going to get it, so I don't submit the order.

HSN's CS telling you an item isn't eligible simply isn't right; if they show the product under the "Beauty With Benefits" banner, you should get the GWP.  I'm sorry this has happened to you.

New Contributor

I received an email today from  HSN stating that for a period of time there was a glitch in their system and the Clinque items and the Smashbox item that I ordered did not show as eliglible for the GWP bag, they said I should receive the bag within 10days, we will see if it shows. up.  This purchase was not about the gift but for the cause and after the conversation yesterday I had doubts the my purchase was going to the cause.

Super Contributor

I ordered the Clinique Lip Balm from HSN and received it today along with the GWP (all in the same box). This is the contents of my GWP:

• Too Faced Diamond Fire highlighter
  • Tweaked Cleansing Treatment Tribal Chocolate
  • Wet foldable hair brush
  • Wen Hope sample packet cleansing conditioner
  • Strivectin Neck Cream sample size
  • Korres Foaming face cleanser sample size
  • Olaplex Hair styling creme 3.3 oz full size
  • Nicole Miller Vintage Flower body lotion sample size
  • Prai Throat and Decolletage creme sample size
  • Beekman Snow Forest lip balm full size
  • June Jacobs Neroli hydrating mist sample size

All in all, I'm very happy with the products in the gift, and I really like the Clinique Lip Balm. It sounds like the HSN gift and the QVC gift are very very different from one another?