Esteemed Contributor

Re: ♡Beauty With Benefits♡

Did not purchase anything else Chi.

Hope you love the essence!

And surely hope that you get your gift bag!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

I ordered the Beekman hand creams before they sold out. I don't need them, but I do like to contribute to this great cause! 

@CorrTor I also bought the Beekman hand creams- yesterday morning. The GWP didn't show up on the order (like it did with QVC) - hopefully I'll receive it!

I was never big on using a hand cream, I figured all creams work the same. But a Beekman hand cream was in a kit  I purchased last year and it really does make a difference!! I'm scent sensitive and prefer their Pure Goat products, hopefully these 4 scents won'tr be overwhelming. 

Tina mentioned a few times on HSN that the gift bag automatically comes with the purchase and that it wouldn't appear on the order. Let's hope so!

@CorrTor Thanks! I couldn't recall how the order showed up on line last year. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

@Ibby114 - I can't use strong-smelling products either.  I have a tube of the Arcadia scent and I can't use that on my hands, because it's too strong for me, so I just use it on my legs or "dilute" it with either the Pure scent or a lighter-scented one.  Eventually, I'll use it up.

I hope you find the ones in this set okay for you.  Or they make nice gifts.

@Venezia that's what I figured I'd do if the scents were too  strong-  they'll be great  for my feet! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

Did not purchase anything else Chi.

Hope you love the essence!

And surely hope that you get your gift bag!!!

Thank you @weezer111 . I'm glad I scooped up the Essence. Will let you know my experience.

The gift bag is a bonus. It was heartwarming to hear the vendors motivation for participation - Martino's Mom had just passed this week from cancer. He's such a contributor for the cancer survivor community (wigs/hair pieces) - he is soooo funny and vivacious.

And the comments from the cancer survivors about how this program supported them in various work related ways/financial during their treatments - made me count my blessings again and again Heart 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

So happy that you were so happy with your purchase Chi!!!!!

Please review in detail when you get it!!

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking of you @Chi-town girl when I saw the Rose Essence being prsesented.

It looks like a really beautiful product. Smiley Happy

I mentioned in one of my posts @Ibby114 , @Venezia  and @CorrTor  that for HSN, you don't see the free BWB gift bag with your BWB item when you check out online, but it's there. 

It's not like ordering here at the Q online where you'll see the BWB bag listed with your BWB item purchase.

My HSN beauty bag shipped together in the same box and came together with the Sig. Club A neck cream that I had ordered.

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

So happy that you were so happy with your purchase Chi!!!!!

Please review in detail when you get it!!

@weezer111  - thank you!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

I was thinking of you @Chi-town girl when I saw the Rose Essence being prsesented.

It looks like a really beautiful product. Smiley Happy

I mentioned in one of my posts @Ibby114 , @Venezia  and @CorrTor  that for HSN, you don't see the free BWB gift bag with your BWB item when you check out online, but it's there. 

It's not like ordering here at the Q online where you'll see the BWB bag listed with your BWB item purchase.

My HSN beauty bag shipped together in the same box and came together with the Sig. Club A neck cream that I had ordered.

@Toppers3 - thank you! You've been so helpful,  much appreciated

Super Contributor

I ordered and it said on my order status that the gift bag was being processed.. Now on Hsn I ordered a few things right away.. It doesn't say anything on order status about the gift bag.. I appreciated QVC putting on my order list..  I ordered right away on Hsn . first item ready to go and I don't understand why I didn't get the bag.. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Toppers3 wrote:
If anyone is interested, this is available on HSN now: Smashbox Gloss Angeles Lip Gloss 3-piece Set
760-506
Smashbox Gloss Angeles Lip Gloss 3-piece Set
$25.00
or 5 FlexPay of $5.00
S&H: $3.00

Editing to add that I noticed that the shipping on this item is $3.00, while it's $2.00 for everything else on the BWB page, but it is showing as a BWB item. 

If it were me and I wanted to order this, I'd double-check to make sure it's a BWB item when I ordered, due to the shipping difference. Just trying to help out. Heart

Thank you @Toppers3 - something odd...this is the same exact lippie kit that I ordered at Q as a BWB item. Price is $11.60 at Q, not $25.

It has gone back and forth from processing to backorder status for several weeks now. Still at backorder status. I even tried to cancel it but system wouldn' let me cancel, referring me to call CS. I didn't have time to make the call. Several days later, the GWP tote was delivered to me!

Edited to add: the QVC item number for the Smashbox lippie set is:

S10717
Smashbox H20 Gloss Angeles Set

@Toppers3  & anyone else that might have ordered this BWB lippie set from Q...I just checked my open orders...my Q order for this item has been CANCELLED! I received the GWP tote weeks ago.

Something must have been loaded incorrectly at Q or ??? How could they sell it for $11.60 at Q, have it backordered for weeks and then post it with inventory at H for $25????

Oh, well....