Honored Contributor

Re: ♡Beauty With Benefits♡

[ Edited ]

@TamiT28 - From what you've posted, four of the items are the same.

I almost ordered the Clinique Lip Balm from HSN, but I have so many different lip balms that I decided I have to use up what I have before I buy any more.

But, if any Beekman soaps show up as a BWB item, I'll probably still order!

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@TamiT28 - From what you've posted, four of the items are the same.

I almost ordered the Clinique Lip Balm from HSN, but I have so many different lip balms that I decided I have to use up what I have before I buy any more.

But, if any Beekman soaps show up as a BWB item, I'll probably still order!

The Clinique Lip Balm is sold out on HSN but is available on QVC as one of the BWB beauty items.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia  @Ibby114  @lynnie61 - thank you so  much for posting the details of your GWP tote - very much appreciated

What stands out to me is that previous years there were several full size products - WEN cleanser, WEN remoist conditioner, Korres body cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@TamiT28  - thank you for posting the details of the HSN GWP tote.

@bear817 - hoping you get yours! H should honor your purchase as qualified - it was theur system issue.  

Most times their CS phone support is awesome. When I get someone that is dismissive or not willing to try to assist I call back and am able to reach another CS or supervisor for assist. Don't give up!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl - Yes, that's what I thought - that this was mostly sample sizes, so I don't know how they can say it's worth $150.  It's still nice to be able to try things I might not otherwise purchase, but I think they're overstating the value.

I suspect Chaz got tired of hearing some people complain about getting full-size WEN products or saying they'd throw them in the trash!  Woman Sad

It will be interesting to see what happens with the "Ovarian Cancer" event this year, if they do that.  (OCRFA - can't remember when they normally hold it, other than it's a Saturday.)

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Chi-town girl - Yes, that's what I thought - that this was mostly sample sizes, so I don't know how they can say it's worth $150.  It's still nice to be able to try things I might not otherwise purchase, but I think they're overstating the value.

I suspect Chaz got tired of hearing some people complain about getting full-size WEN products or saying they'd throw them in the trash!  Woman Sad

It will be interesting to see what happens with the "Careers & Cancer" event this year, if they do that.

@Venezia - that's sad about Chaz...he's such a positive force and generous.

Those types of posts are unnecessary schmattas Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl - Chaz truly is a generous and kind person. Last year, when the CC for sale in the BWB sold out early, he donated even more so they had some for the actual event.

People who make nasty comments about such a decent man clearly have some issues of their own.  JMHO.

And now...back to the original topic.  😀

Trusted Contributor

I caved..!

I ordered the Clinique Lip balm here at the Q, and from HSN I ordered Adrienne's (Signature Club A) Rapid  C Transport Neck and Decolette Cream.

It comes in a 6 oz. jar, and it's a cooling cream. I figured that that would be a nice bonus when you use it at nght. It has some Menthol in it.

I'm going through Meno., so I can get really warm and uncomfortable at night.

I ordered online.

The GWP shows up separately in your Q order and shows up in your order history, but at HSN, it shows up when you're on the BWB page, but not in your order history. You literally don't "see it."

I called HSN CS to make sure it was there as a part of my order and the Rep. said that it was, and that everything was fine with the order. 

Regular Contributor

QUESTION....If you give donation band don't buy a beauty item, do you still get GWP? Thx
Regular Contributor

Where are the products...only a handful on both QVC and HSN?  I understand actual show not until end of month and I want to support the cause but does you want to promote for the whole month?  If so, you need to offer more then 5-7 products and not hold them all back (assuming there are more participants)...looks pretty lame so far.  The BWB bag - understand it is an incentive and a bonus but the products are also disappointing - last year the vendors were much more generous.  This year looks like a $10 beauty box.