Contributor
So, I also ordered this weekend (IT COSMETICS Perfect lighting). My order also didn't reflect the GWP. It FINALLY shipped today & it still doesn't show.
I have emailed qvc 3x,and also FINALLY got a response. I also got the canned response of sorry...while supplies last. However, there had to be stock this weekend. Not to mention,this event isn't until 4/25. This is just the presale kickoff.
I'm so annoyed. This hasn't happened before. The customer service is really going downhill & there is no courtesy to long time customers.
Frequent Contributor

I placed my order on April 5th and all my correspondence from QVC, the order confirmation and the shipping also  included the information on the GWP. It arrived today in one box. 

Occasional Contributor

I placed my order for the Mally eyeshadow kit the morning of April 6. I have not seen any indication that I am getting the GWP.@ Frustrating.

Respected Contributor

I placed my order on April 4 for Mine Tan. It arrived yesterday and the gift was also included. Very nice selection of products.

Contributor
Update to my order placed on 4/6. I just received an email saying that my gwp bag is being processed for shipment.
Trusted Contributor

Ordered 4/5. Received 4/11 the GWP was included in one box. 

Do the math.