Super Contributor

Just an update.  I just received a separate order confirmation email from HSN stating that the Beauty With Benefits Bag has been ordered (the Beauty Blenders have already shipped).  So, maybe for some of the BWB products this is the way it is being handled?  Happy to see that email!

Super Contributor

Hi- just came on the beauty forum to check out if anyone has any idea what is going on with the beauty with benefit gift with purchase, so I am glad I came across you post. I placed an order that should have come along with a gift bag on April 2. It has finally shipped and should arrive later in the week. Neither my confirmation email nor my shipped email contained any info about the gift with purchase being included in the shipment. So- I have now called about this twice and have gotten a different answer. One has no idea that a beauty event was even taking place and told me it would ship out eventually. The second said that there was absolutely no way to tell if it was included or not, and to wait until my purchase arrived to be sure- and to give them yet another call if it had not arrived with my purchase. Hmmmmmmm.... has anyone actually received their beauty item and their gift yet? I’m just wondering what is going on and any insight would be greatly appreciated 😄

Trusted Contributor

So are QVC and HSN offering different items to but and then different gift with purchase bags?

Regular Contributor

Just had my order delivered with the free gift.  The gift is amazing.  There's a 16oz WEN and a large size Korres body butter.  There's about 10 other smaller products...all good stuff.  I am really pleased.

Super Contributor

@MrsCat21   From what I can tell the gift bag is the same even though the items available for purchase that qualify you to receive the gift bag are different on the two channels.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered Mine Tan and waiting for mine to arrive. It shipped yesterday. Some people posted on Facebook that the gift bag and the order come in separate shipments. It looks like mine shipped.

Super Contributor

I just received this email from HSN, so while a little confusing up front because in year's past I have seen the bag in my cart with my qualifying purchased item, the communication has been good post order.  May be similar with some of the qualifying BBW items from the Q.

BWB.JPG

Contributor

Re: Beauty With Benefits

[ Edited ]

I received my order today but the GWP was not included.  It doesn't show on my order history or in my purchase email confirmation.   I've chatted twice to be sure the GWP is coming and get only a scripted answer....."gift with purchase while supplies last".   Never answered my question

Valued Contributor

My confirmation email for my order from today (04-09-2019) at 9:31 AM does include info for the gift with purchase beauty bag. 

Hope this helps. 

Valued Contributor

I purchased a few items.  I usually give them to my neices.  It is for the cause for me, not about the items that I need or do not need.