Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting.  Just picked up 2 Eve Pearl blushes with brush.  They have 3 choices but are only showing the color for the Sultry.  I checked them out on her website and they are a lot more $.  Bought the Sultry and Sassy colors.  May also use the Sultry as eyeshadow. 

New Contributor

I was interested in the Mally eye kit and put it my cart, checked out, but the beauty bag was not in the cart.  My sister ordered something several days ago and when she checked out, the bag was included in her cart.  I called Customer Service and they were less than helpful and couldn't confirm that I would receive it.  Anyone else having this problem?

Occasional Contributor

I had same experience today.  Please let us know if this needs to be addressed further.  Thanks to all.

Contributor

Re: Beauty With Benefits

[ Edited ]

@DarcyDog     Hi, the beauty bag didn't appear in the cart when I purchased my kit either, but I read on, I think, the description page that it wouldn't.   After I ordered I checked back later on my orders page and it was there along with my Mally kit.   Hope that helps.     Smiley Happy         

I found where it said that it wouldn't show up in the cart.....  *Gift with Purchase offer only applies to processed credit card orders & is valid starting 4/1/19, while supplies last. Accompanying gift must be sent to the same address; ships separately. Limit one per customer. Products may vary. Note: Offer is automatically applied (while supplies last) & will not appear in cart at checkout.

Frequent Contributor

You should see it when you look at order status. 

New Contributor

Well, I placed my order several hours ago for the Mally eye kit and my order status still does not show the beauty bag.

Frequent Contributor

@DarcyDog wrote:

Well, I placed my order several hours ago for the Mally eye kit and my order status still does not show the beauty bag.

Did you get an email from qv c that says thanks for your order?  It should show what you ordered and the gift with purchase. If not it maybe sold out. 

New Contributor

Guess it sold out because it's not there.  Sucks.....

Regular Contributor

@DarcyDog  - did you check HSN - I believe they are doing a Beauty With Benefits

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@DarcyDog  I ordered the Beauty Blenders from HSN, which are also part of Beauty with Benefits.  The bag is not showing on my order screen either and customer service could not tell me why.  The Beauty with Benefits and gift with purchase info was showing on the item when I placed the order, so I'm hoping it will still be included but I will have to wait to receive my order to know for sure.  I would be surprised for the gift with purchase to be sold out so quickly as this all recently launched, and I would also hope there would be a banner or something stating this if that was the case.  It's a great cause!