Contributor

I didn't see a thread on this yet sorry if there is.  Beauty With Benefits products are listed.  I purchased the Mally 4 piece eye kit.  Also watched the video about the gift with purchase and Skinn Cosmetics is one of the products included.  Looks like a lip 6x.    Also a nice size of a Wen product and something in a tube, maybe Korres.  Also shipping on all products is $2.00.   

Honored Contributor

I didn’t see anything I wanted to purchase this year...oh well I am sending my donation to st Jude’s children’s hospital which is also a very great cause.

Honored Contributor

Wow how time flies.  It seems like this event just happened.

I looked and there are a few things I want but nothing I need so I'm going to pass.  I ordered a couple of things last year and got the GWP bag they offered and it was really a nice bag.  I was shocked at the products in it.  Almost all were usable for me, except the full-size Wen shampoo.  LOL

I also owe that LG Tropics lip collection already and it's a fave of mine. 

Contributor

I passed last year because I didn't really need anything...not that I really need anything this year either....   I was torn between the Mally kit and the Laura Geller.  Both seem really nice. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, purchase, and then wait 2 weeks to receive.  I am fed up with their shipping practices and it should be free considering how long you have to wait.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@q lover wrote:

I didn't see a thread on this yet sorry if there is.  Beauty With Benefits products are listed.  I purchased the Mally 4 piece eye kit.  Also watched the video about the gift with purchase and Skinn Cosmetics is one of the products included.  Looks like a lip 6x.    Also a nice size of a Wen product and something in a tube, maybe Korres.  Also shipping on all products is $2.00.   

@q lover  - thank you for posting! Yes, Korres is one of the freebies - body butter! And it looks like the full size body butter. I use and love some of the gift brands...I'm tempted!!

sq2__beautywithbenefits_20190401.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like the Julep nail kit

S9355
Julep 12-Piece Nail Collection

s9355.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@q lover wrote:

I passed last year because I didn't really need anything...not that I really need anything this year either....   I was torn between the Mally kit and the Laura Geller.  Both seem really nice. 

@q lover  - looks like a nice Mally kit, enjoy!

S9278
Mally Glam Booster 4-Piece Eye Set

s9278.jpg

Contributor

@Chi-town girl   You're welcome!  I love body butter so I'm sure I'll love that.  Those nail colors are really nice!

Honored Contributor

@q lover wrote:

@Chi-town girl   You're welcome!  I love body butter so I'm sure I'll love that.  Those nail colors are really nice!

I also love Skinn Lip 6X balm. The gift bag/items look awesome Heart