Regular Contributor

Beauty With Benefits bonus from May

I was one of the many who placed a Beauty With Benefits order and never received the bonus gift bag.  I contacted customer service several times and the last time was told there were not any more gift bags and no more were going to be created so, basically, I was out of luck.  Today, however, I received an email saying that my order had shipped.  Not having placed an order, I logged into my account and the Bonus has actually been shipped.  I am shocked, but pleased.  I hope that others who were overlooked will also be getting theirs!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty With Benefits bonus from May

I am really happy for you, @Love to read .  I was one of the lucky ones that got mine.  I think you will enjoy all of the goodies.  I am glad that they made up more benefit bags for those who bought them in good faith.  

Good job, QVC!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Regular Contributor

Happy to hear you will be getting the BWB bonus.  I purchased  this year from both QVC and HSN and I have to say, this was the very best bonus yet.  More full size items than ever before.  Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

I got one bonus out of three purchases, and it was from HSN, I called QVC to complain and got a really nice credit. I have no clue what happened along the way 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Love to read wrote:

I was one of the many who placed a Beauty With Benefits order and never received the bonus gift bag.  I contacted customer service several times and the last time was told there were not any more gift bags and no more were going to be created so, basically, I was out of luck.  Today, however, I received an email saying that my order had shipped.  Not having placed an order, I logged into my account and the Bonus has actually been shipped.  I am shocked, but pleased.  I hope that others who were overlooked will also be getting theirs!

@Love to read  - given the many many whining complaints that are a fixture of these forums, it's nice to read about a favorable resolution!

The BWB totes are fantastic!  Glad yours is in route.  Enjoy and post your feedback after you get a chance to try the products. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I ordered some Elemis stuff back in May and didn't even know about the gift.  Boy was I surprised when it arrived and I saw what was in it.  I won't have to buy cleanser for a year or more.  The only thing I didn't want was the WEN hair stuff.  I put it on next door and gave it away.  Really a great freebie.